Taco Bell
1 4%
Jack In The Box
0 0%
Eggs at home because I'm lame
10 42%
Voters: 24.
I only have eggs at home.

Except for my house and the taco place, all of these are conveniently located on the same stretch of road because MURICA.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I only have eggs at home.

scramble them then

I'm sure you have butter & bread too
Whichever one of those serves french toast
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Actually if you have eggs and bread you're on your way to making some french toast...though it's best if you have cinnamon swirl bread

Used to feel jealous regarding American choices of fast food, but actually prefer our UK small outlets. Had a bacon roll with HP sauce while marathon runners were surrounding the city.
If ur doing french toast u gotta put a spoonful of vanilla extract in it
Some coconut extract maybe
I hook my shit up
Last edited by EyeNon15 at May 29, 2016,
well duh...i just meant he'd have two key ingredients. what kind of peasant doesn't have some vanilla extract in their cupboard? Mix some whole milk in with egg mixture too y'know?

This is all stemming from the fact that i already made my breakfast decision and i thought of this too late. Please someone make it so i can vicariously enjoy it
Leftover pizza for breakfast is one of my favourites. Like if i owned Dominos or Papa John's i'd make extra pizzas the night before, put them in the fridge and then sell that shit for breakfast the next morning.
Don't go to any of those places for breakfast, only fast food place I've seen with a good breakfast is Jacks. They'll actually like fry you some ham and stuff though and can get a actual plate of eggs, bacon, grits, ect.

Just scramble those eggs.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Don't go to any of those places for breakfast, only fast food place I've seen with a good breakfast is Jacks. They'll actually like fry you some ham and stuff though and can get a actual plate of eggs, bacon, grits, ect.

Just scramble those eggs.
Theyre all good ok?

Although I've only ever been to Sonic and Jack In The Box once for breakfast so I don't really know.
I ate toast from wheat bread with some mashed banana. Be healthy like me.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I ate toast from wheat bread with some mashed banana. Be healthy like me.
Tbf no one can be like you, neo.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
over easy eggs with toast, or McDonald's

depends on how fat/lazy you're feeling
Neither, really. I figured maybe I'd treat myself after a long work week and having Memorial's Day off tonight.

Also, I still live with my parents, so if I buy, then I buy for the family. If not then we'll all have to make do with eggs.

Probably should have mentioned that.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
then it depends on how much money you have/how much you hate your family
I got like $2,200 in my account and about $650 in my wallet (I really need to go to my bank and make a deposit). So enough.

And I love them enough to buy them breakfast.
Although I spent like $60 on them yesterday when I took them out to this restaurant so maybe I shouldn't.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 29, 2016,
You can all borrow money if you pay me back plus interest and/or deliver something worth the value you're borrowing.

And don't try to gyp me. I know a $100 dollar handy j from a $1000 one.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You can all borrow money if you pay me back plus interest and/or deliver something worth the value you're borrowing.

And don't try to gyp me. I know a $100 dollar handy j from a $1000 one.

When the hell did you spend $1000 on a handjob and why, you can give yourself one for free
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
When the hell did you spend $1000 on a handjob and why, you can give yourself one for free
I could have gotten one for free but yer mum wasn't available that night lmao
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I got like $2,200 in my account and about $650 in my wallet (I really need to go to my bank and make a deposit). So enough.

Although I spent like $60 on them yesterday when I took them out to this restaurant so maybe I shouldn't.

Don't get them breakfast. If you normalise paying for meals, they get used to that lifestyle. You owe them nothing.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Was it McD's, or do you have a really, really small family?
Good Lord I hate to admit this..but I actually ENJOY McDonalds Sausage McMuffins with egg. Jack in the Box makes some good breakfast sammies as well. Taco Bell...their breakfasts are rubbish (and I like Taco Bell alot otherwise).

Whataburger has good breakfasts, but there aren't any conveniently close to my house.
Last edited by TobusRex at May 29, 2016,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Don't get them breakfast. If you normalise paying for meals, they get used to that lifestyle. You owe them nothing.
Yeah but we all often buy for everyone and my mom often cooks something for all of us so it's the least I can do. I think it's too late for us.

I mean, we don't do it because we feel we owe each other. I've actually tried to convince my mom the opposite. I often buy for myself and tried to convince my mom that it's ok for her to do the same, but she insists she'd feel bad eating in front of us while we have to make do with something. But she knows she doesn't owe it to anyone, so again, it's only fair.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Was it McD's, or do you have a really, really small family?
Actually, it was a pizza joint. Big Lou's. They're known for making a humongous thing of pizza. That one guy from Man vs. Food tried it in one episode. Never watched it, but I'll assume he failed.

He also went to another place I pass by that's known for their enormous cinnamon rolls.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at May 29, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I could have gotten one for free but yer mum wasn't available that night lmao

roasted and toasted
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

fried or fertilized
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Dirt
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Banjocal
were the eggs nice

i hope you enjoyed them
They were.
Had them scrambled and made a sandwich with Texas toast.