Got myself a 1969 Fender Maverik Custom in near mint condition. Plays great, nice D shaped neck with very low action. The split coil pick ups sound like vintage single coils without the humming. It´s not a twangy as a Telecaster, more somewhere between Jazzmaster and Mustang. Plus, incredible, the trem is actually useable, the guitar stays in tune. All in all a great little addition to my collection.

Last edited by kentuckyklira at May 29, 2016,
Neat! Can't say i have seen on of those before.

enjoy it

fugly headstock though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Agreed- nice score, but I never liked the headstock on those.

Still, who cares if it isn't the prettiest horse in the race if it still wins, right?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Agreed, the headstock is, lets say special. But from a collector´s view I saw the guitar at my local shop and knew if I could haggle the price down to reasonable I´d have to have it. They only made a few hundred of them back then.
very cool guitar. what is the scale length on those?

congrats!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
very cool guitar. what is the scale length on those?

congrats!

Normal Fender scale length, 25 1/2 inch.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?