Thanks to anyone here serving or who has served.

I'm thinking about some brothers and buddies this weekend.

No work tomorrow so seriously God bless the troops.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I will have some whiskey and think about friends tomorrow.

Probably today too.

Also gonna watch some band of brothers
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'm on preliminary contractor status meaning hourly pay meaning hundreds lost tomorrow. I place the blame solely on Dreadnought, the bastard.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I want to thank the troops for their hard work in making it possible for our American offices and clients to stay closed for a day, so that the deadlines for any work I still have to deliver to them have been pushed back.

Keep up the good (not) work(ing)
Quote by ErikLensherr
this all my this except im off tonight and am the first to go back tomorrow but is ok because id usually be working tonight like tonight would be my monday for the rest of the world so hail the troops

but seriously, i've got some pretty serious respect for them. even working 6 days a week, i dont think i work harder than they do. or anyone.

namely because my life isn't on the line.
Quote by Mad Sweeney
Thanks to anyone here serving or who has served.

I'm thinking about some brothers and buddies this weekend.

Good that you're alive and still speaking.

Travesties is what happened to your friends.

It must be gotten over, because (as AHC likes to say, "heroes make history", it is not true.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiJfnE14Fw
If you believe any of the freedoms you enjoy today were won with the blood of men and women who thought them worth fighting for, please take a moment and honor their memory.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Still going to work today, right alongside the other two veterans in my office. No worries, though. Anyone who served and feels like they're owed something wasn't doing it for the right reasons.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
Still going to work today, right alongside the other two veterans in my office. No worries, though. Anyone who served and feels like they're owed something wasn't doing it for the right reasons.

Well Memorial Day is for remembering fallen soldiers, so they probably wouldn't be feeling that.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Fat Lard
Good that you're alive and still speaking.

Travesties is what happened to your friends.

It must be gotten over, because (as AHC likes to say, "heroes make history", it is not true.)

Thanks for the sentiment. I don't know anything about heroes, but ill remember them like they were, my friends and colleagues and brothers.
Nice. Good quote Brad
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard