Page 1 of 2
mine are pretty light. as a kid i wanted to see if i could walk up any set of stairs without making a noise and i guess it became habit
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Same for me. I also liked (and still like) being in nature, and making too much noise tends to scare away anything you might want to watch.

That and you can't steal cookies when your mom hears you going down the stairs. Not that I still steal cookies from my mom.

Now I just take them
Quote by ultimate-slash
Same for me. I also liked (and still like) being in nature, and making too much noise tends to scare away anything you might want to watch.

That and you can't steal cookies when your mom hears you going down the stairs. Not that I still steal cookies from my mom.

Now I just take them

i would steal your mom's cookies if you know what I mean

hopefully she's hit some milk to go with it
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Baby Joel
mine are pretty light. as a kid i wanted to see if i could walk up any set of stairs without making a noise and i guess it became habit

Legit I did the same thing as a kid.

Now I hardly make any noise when I walk so I like to fuck with my friends and stand behind them if they're waiting for me and wait until they notice.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
My footsteps are pretty light so ultimate-slash can't hear me going down on his mom. It's a moot effort, she's quite loud.
Christ Mandella confirmed multimate-slash.

Returning to topic, I make a point to be as quiet as I can cuz I'm generally quite conspicuous and everything helps.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Light cause I used to sneak around the house at night all the time
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Pretty light.
But now that I have to wear steel-toed boots to work it's naturally a bit heavier.
Switching back to running shoes afterwards is kind of awkward for a few minutes too.
I actually hate my sneakers now because I'm so used to my heavy af steel toe boots.

Need some boots to just wear around, cause my work boots are actually like 20 pounds
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

When i'm wearing shoes or slippers (or house shoes or w/e you want to call them) I tend to drag my feet, and when i'm just wearing socks I slap my feet on the floor, so my footsteps are pretty loud.
Except at night when I purposely walk quieter.
Quote by Baby Joel

Did the same thing

Didn't realize how quiet I am until recently
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Ninja
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Very heavy; my wife's always on my case about it. Oh well. I'm a big guy; I have big steps.
I have disgustingly huge elephant feet that are loud unless I try to walk softly.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
i played a lot of splinter cell as a kid (best stealth series of all time fuck outta here mgs/assassins creed) plus i practically weigh nothing so yeah i can pretty much creep around anywhere without making a noise //
I always try to be as quiet as possible. Very light step. Not a master, but sneak around 50-60
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Very light steps and pretty quiet in general. I was also one of those kids that liked to sneak around all the time, plus from staying up late all the time and not wanting to disturb anyone. A lot of times I'll even close doors silently by turning the knob first, closing it softly, and then releasing the knob, even when there's no reason to do so.
Heavy as hell

Can tread very lightly though if I want to
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Minkaro
I got told off at work for not making noise when I walked up to people from behind. Like I legit got told that I had to keep change in my pocket so it'd jangle and I wouldn't make them jump.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Pretty heavy. I used to be obese, and am currently a bit of a chubby. I can tip toe but I've become used to putting my weight into my steps.

At the same time I have unintentionally startled people so maybe it's a bit of both
Quote by Minkaro
I got told off at work for not making noise when I walked up to people from behind. Like I legit got told that I had to keep change in my pocket so it'd jangle and I wouldn't make them jump.

Im sorry but I absolutely lost it at this
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'm super sneaky.

a regular Milford Man.

my brother on the other hand sounds like a stampede of elephants. especially when he goes up and down the stairs at my house.

i call him thunderfoot. or stompy.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Minkaro
I don't get it

1 2 3
full clip isn't on YT so best I can do
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
depends on what pair of shoes im wearing

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
i weigh like 12.5 stone and i don't give a fuck about making noise so reasonably heavy
Page 1 of 2