I recently updated to Windows 8.1 and the now nothing displays when I bring up a Tab Pro tab - screen is blank and no functionality.
mmzydel
The pit isn't for tab pro problems.

Post here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95

Also consider using not tab pro. I mean I won't say if it's bad or not but you have other options that most people prefer.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Do you know what a forum is cause you seem to have trouble understanding that forums have rules and I'm simply trying to direct you to a place that you'll actually get help. But, hey if you want to be snarky see how far that takes you here.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I dont use tab often but a lot of people like Songsterr. It's a similar style but a lot of the nifty features are free.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Sorry - wasn't trying to be snarky or an a-hole, didn't know the Pit wasn't for Tab Pro questions. Thanks for the link Apologies again.
mmzydel
Quote by mmzydel at #33989992
Sorry - wasn't trying to be snarky or an a-hole, didn't know the Pit wasn't for Tab Pro questions. Thanks for the link Apologies again.

No problem. The link I posted is especially for Tab Pro problems and with people that actually work on it so its the best place to get an answer. The pit is an off-topic area and you dont have a good chance of getting a real answer.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I posted on the link you sent and will check out Songsterr.
mmzydel
Quote by mmzydel at #33989998
I posted on the link you sent and will check out Songsterr.

Good luck and hope you can get your problem sorted
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster