Your broad shoulders refract in the sunlight.
watched your body move from behind.
Revert my eyes when you turn around.
I try to Keep my desire out of sight.

Wouldn't we be great together?
The look in your eyes I know we would last forever.

You are the only thing on my mind.
I've noticed your expression,
a glance down my body
and that shiver down your spine.

They told me we'd be great together.
They said that we would last forever.

Why can't I get the courage
To hold your face and speak my mind.
indulge in the little fantasy of mine.
I swear the same thing is always on my mind.
Last edited by Stirups at May 31, 2016,
Wow nice lyrics.Do not stop your writing and you have talent.If you are stoping your writing then we did not get good song and lyrics.If you want to improve your writing you can ask to writing resources help or expert help but i think no need .I am a student and now i am trying to complete my academic work with the help of custom essay writing service and writing resources.If you have new ideas please share with me.
Some line could do with being tightened up rhythmically, but I get what you're going for.

I feel like the Waterpark title has some personal meaning? Maybe you could work some of that more overtly into the piece itself, to really drive things home. At the moment, it's like I'm being distanced from the scene and emotion behind it.

Good stuff though!
evelynguerrero thanks and no problem
I swear the same thing is always on my mind.
Those are delightful words. Do you already have a melody for them? Let us know when you did.
Thanks for making such a cool project. I've been checking the site for the Windows version, but I never left a comment about it. I know you are working hard and doing it for free so you shouldn't feel rushed or anything. I hope you can continue this type of hard work to this site in future also. Because this blog is really very informative and it helps me lot.http://awriter.org/
awriter.org
Very impressive publication here. Moreover as I see, this question is very actual for many people indeed. Personally I totally agree with author opinion about this subject and I think that it would be really interesting to create such discussion with other this website visitors. Anyway thanks a lot one more time for the great and informative publication. And I will definitely be waiting for more such nice posts like this one from you. Kind regards, Peter Rickson.