Just found a Groove Tubes Soul-O 75 on my doorstep.

I need a new amp like a second bellybutton but it was cheap and I´ve never played one before. I have to admit my first impression is it is a great sounding amp. It´s cleans are really brilliant, almost Fenderish. The overdrive channel goes neatly from a slight crunch to your late 80s heavy metal tones. The tone controls do their work excellently. Switching from class A to AB really makes a difference and there´s another switch that say "normal" or "gnarly" which also adds some dirt without adding brittle highs to the overdrive.

It´s definitely a keeper, I wonder what my bandmates will say, apart from that I´m insane buying yet another amp!

clean and scream!

looks badass, never heard of one.

i like the play on "solo". soul-o
I had never heard of one either, but a quick Google shows that they were apparently a thing for a while and got some pretty solid reviews.

What did you have to give for it? Seems they were pretty expensive at the time?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
I had never heard of one either, but a quick Google shows that they were apparently a thing for a while and got some pretty solid reviews.

What did you have to give for it? Seems they were pretty expensive at the time?

Got mine for 200 Euros which is why I couldn´t say no.
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by kentuckyklira
Got mine for 200 Euros which is why I couldn´t say no.

I should say not! Nice Score!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin