Poll Options
View poll results: Shit
Sand is shit
20 57%
Sand is not shit
15 43%
Voters: 35.
okay anakin skywalker

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Because it's relevant you cunt spatter
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Things in eyes is generally bad and sand is no exception

But warm sand on your bare feet is good
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Bugs in eyes is the WORST

It's been a good start of summer no bugs in eyes yet
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Warm but not too hot or rocky sand on the beach tho
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Sand is shitter than shit
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Sand boarding looks fun
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
sand is like anything

great when you want it

awful when you don't
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
sand is shit if you're in the desert and get caught in a sand storm or if you someone throws it at your face

on the beach it's usually fine. i like when it's kinda wet and your feet sink into it a bit mmmmm *faints*
When it's cool or warm out and a bit damp and you're just walking along the beach it's nice. Fun for playing sports.

When it's hot and dry it can fuck off
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I enjoy the desert
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
after living in the desert for three years i feel weird arlund grass. I walk around it like it's lava lol
I enjoy the dessert.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Would the name Sandy exist without sand? If no, sand is shit
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
this one time i was bodysurfing in socal and a huge wave just battered me and i spun around in the depths of the ocean for a long time before finally surfacing. a single grain of sand got stuck in my eye and it was there for literally two months.

i hate sand
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
sandcrabs are cool though

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
idk man busy beaches are ungood but if you have the right clothing and stuff then a serene beach can be nice
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I've been to a beach a grand total of two times in my life, the first of which was when I was too young to remember it. I don't think I've ever felt sand in any other context, so all I've got to base my opinion on sand is that one experience I can remember. But I liked it. I imagine sand is annoying if you're not at the beach.
Free Ali
Quote by kalypto
when it's too hot and burns the shit out of your feet hmd

That shit sucks.

But all of these rock:
  • Walking on cool, wet, soft sand in a very hot day
  • Cool semi-hard, semi-soft sand for when you are playing sports or something in the beach (it feels like walking on a giant cool sponge)
  • Very fine-grained dry sand that doesn't stick to you when you walk or roll over it
Quote by chrismendiola
I've been to a beach a grand total of two times in my life

whaaaaaaaaat

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I read the title as SOAD and was really hyped to post some Aerials.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by chrismendiola
I've been to a beach a grand total of two times in my life, the first of which was when I was too young to remember it. I don't think I've ever felt sand in any other context, so all I've got to base my opinion on sand is that one experience I can remember. But I liked it. I imagine sand is annoying if you're not at the beach.

How's that possible. You're in New Jersey ffs.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.