https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WwnolnhlwTk
Someone please help me tab this song, Hypnos by Chelsea Wolfe. It's super simple. It would mean so much to me...Thank you. Also I would like to know your opinion about the song. It's a very beautiful song and it makes me feel all kinds of emotions I can't even explain...
When do you need it by? I can do it tomorrow, shouldn't take long. And it's a cool song. I haven't listened to much of her stuff but I know a few people who are super into her. Also she uses the Longsword overdrive pedal which is designed and built by stradivari310 from these forums.

(Invalid img)
Last edited by korinaflyingv at May 31, 2016,
Tuned a whole step down, most of it is variations on these riffs

Verses (variations on this)
D|------------------|
A|------------------|
F|------------------|
C|-----6-------6----|
G|---4-------4------|
D|-4-----4-5--------|

Chorus
D|-----------------|-------------------------|
A|-----------------|-------------------------|
F|-----------------|-------------------------|
C|----6-------6----|-----6--------6-----6----|
G|-----------------|-------------------------|
D|-0-----0-0-----0-|--5-----5--5-----5-------|
Last edited by sashki at May 31, 2016,
Quote by korinaflyingv
When do you need it by? I can do it tomorrow, shouldn't take long. And it's a cool song. I haven't listened to much of her stuff but I know a few people who are super into her. Also she uses the Longsword overdrive pedal which is designed and built by stradivari310 from these forums.
(Invalid img)

She's amazing.... I've been obsessed with her music for a few years... if you could give me your interpretation of the song. That would be cool....anytime is good. Thanks!