fanny packs are sexy huuu
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I wear an empty one all the time.
It's neon green and it says "D.A.R.E. to keep kids off drugs" on it.
Quote by EyeNon15
I wear an empty one all the time.
It's neon green and it says "D.A.R.E. to keep kids off drugs" on it.
it'd be funnier if you said
Quote by EyeNon15
I wear one all the time.
It's neon green and it says "D.A.R.E. to keep kids off drugs" on it. It's where I keep my drugs.
I've stashed some weed in it before.
Usually I just wear it in hopes that somebody says something about it
Last edited by EyeNon15 at May 31, 2016,
Yeah probably.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
wuld u pack her fannie?

Fuck you I came in here specifically to say "I'd pack her fanny"
I'd say "Nice fanny pack, I've got one as well (UK), if you want to check it out..."

So no. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker
I have nothing important to say
Depends if she was wearing anything else
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Aeolian Harmony at #33991605
wuld u pack her fannie?

Quote by GuitarGod_92 at #33991675
Fuck you I came in here specifically to say "I'd pack her fanny"

Nice.
Free Ali
as long as it isn't filled with tampons or pads id hhu
Check out my band Disturbed
I'd pack her fanny

hahahalololojajajahehehe
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I guide her hand to my zipper. She unzips my fanny pack by mistake. Raviolis spill out everywhere.
We call them bum bags in my country. Fanny is a vag, not a posterior.

And just like with girls that wear overalls, I would not go there. Bum bags are nerdy af
I would wish I was that fanny pack and also packing that fanny.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'd say "nice fanny pack fair madam, a shame I'm not packing that fanny" before skating away on my heelys.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'd say "nice fanny pack fair madam, a shame I'm not packing that fanny" before skating away on my heelys.

derivative scum

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
id tell her something like "thats a bitchin fanny pack" and shed probably look at me weird

but by god she would know i thought it was a bitchin fanny pack
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I used to carry a Colt M1991 compact 45 automatic in a fanny pack. So when I was "packing" I was fanny packing. I wore it in the front and in hindsight I'm lucky I never got my dick shot off!

Then when they went out of fashion I opted for either a shoulder or ankle holster depending on how I was dressed.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge