Page 1 of 2
Off to a good start. How about not discussing gun control laws until the bodies are cold. Maybe give some time for grief.

Anyways, this is awful news. I hope he's caught. It's very eye-opening to think this is happening right now. Hoping for a quick catch of this guy.
Quote by bdof
But Southern California is supposed to be so strict with it's gun laws How can this happen?

Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by bdof
But Southern California is supposed to be so strict with it's gun laws How can this happen?

Legal guns are everywhere in California, but thanks for making it clear you just wanted to use a school shooter situation as a platform for your bullshit
Quote by TheChaz
Legal guns are everywhere in California, but thanks for making it clear you just wanted to use a school shooter situation as a platform for your bullshit

What do you use as a platform for yours, Moral Outrage?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jun 1, 2016,
A shooting in a school is an absolutely appropriate subject for outrage
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by TheChaz

Literally that's every thread here about any tragedy where a gun is involved.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Know what received about 14 seconds worth of press the night it happened?

Same Story - 3 sources
Washington Post

Business Insider

Chicago Tribune

Just out of curiosity - how many heard about this?

Edit - links fixed
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
Last edited by dPrimmy at Jun 1, 2016,
Quote by bdof

Good lord.
Quote by Hydra150
A shooting in a school is an absolutely appropriate subject for outrage

His moral and oh-so-superior outrage wasn't directed at the school shooting though, nor did he direct it at the first person to bring the gun subject up, so while your comment is correct it's also immaterial.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
His moral and oh-so-superior outrage wasn't directed at the school shooting though, nor did he direct it at the first person to bring the gun subject up, so while your comment is correct it's also immaterial.

If people directed their outrage at dumb shit ETR said we'd collectively work round the clock.

The response, however, was pretty asinine (and a little too well-prepared)
Imagine if this shooting wasn't actually some mad crazy dude going on a murder spree for fun but some altercation between a guy say in some sort of Mafia or gang or some shit just so happen to be engaging in their crime on the uni's turf?

It would be assumed so much that it was just another school shooter maniac and would be such a shock.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Well, it is the political season, I suppose some of that is rubbing off on us commoners...
Charles Darwin
This has become a myth that follows the same theme, without fail, on every occasion:

You are a passenger on a bus, awaiting some destination, when the driver of the bus loses all control and directs the passage of the bus to run off a nearby (ever-present) cliff; you have the choice to: 1) stand up to forcibly remove the driver
, and take control of the vehicle 2) allow the driver to control their intended flow of events, and die, or 3) option 2, but you survive to take even more transport trips afterwards.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by severed-metal
Two people confirmed dead.

More to follow, globally, later tonight. Stay tuned.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jun 1, 2016,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
If people directed their outrage at dumb shit ETR said we'd collectively work round the clock.

ali can you just fuck off you fucking prick
Quote by EndTheRapture51

I mean sorry but
That fact that this has become a routine thing to joke about is just depressing to be honest. These things hardly make the front page over here anymore.

Hope that death count stays at 2.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by EpiExplorer
Here's a video of a fox eating thanksgiving dinner to ease everyones minds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vck7uR6W3dU

D'awwwwwwwwwww

EDIT: Just saw an update......Ron Ron died a few weeks ago
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Perhaps this will help?

Charles Darwin
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i didn't even address him and the sad cunt is still obsessed enough to bring me up, fucking wanker.

I have no idea what is happening
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I think Ali has an amazing level of dedication to hating somebody on the internet who he will never see.
Quote by seanlang01
Literally that's every thread here about any tragedy where a gun is involved.

Yeah, but most people at least wait a page
Quote by bradulator at #33992696
I think Ali has an amazing level of dedication to hating somebody on the internet who he will never see.

Its almost an art.

A really sad piece of art that makes you think, "man that guy was p fucked up yo LOL"
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Nero Galon
I have no idea what is happening
tl;dr ali is childishly antagonistc w a borderline victim complex and rapture is melodramatic and hyperaggressive to alis antagonism. but largely because ali doesn't back off

who started it is unknown but what we know is that an endless cycle of hatred has been spun betwixt their cheeks

Quote by bdof
EDIT: Just saw an update......Ron Ron died a few weeks ago

Quote by TheChaz
Yeah, but most people at least wait a page
They really don't. One day, when only hyper-intelligent dogs and two cavemen called Rick and Jane are left living in cities raised on hydraulic stilts, we will be able to have a discussion about lives lost to school shootings without children and young adults being used as cannon fodder (again) in order to make insipid points about gun control. And avoid turning them into edgy joke fodder
Last edited by Banjocal at Jun 1, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal at #33992702
tl;dr ali is childishly antagonistc w a borderline victim complex and rapture is melodramatic and hyperaggressive to alis antagonism. but largely because ali doesn't back off

who started it is unknown but what we know is that an endless cycle of hatred has been spun betwixt their cheeks

This is actually a perfect description.

Go job, have a thumb

Do with it as you please.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by bradulator
2 ain't that bad

#murica
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Banjocal

Oh oh oh!!! Now do it using that "1000 words to explain anything" list that they used to describe things to idiots
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
Page 1 of 2