How do I pull them out? One of the edges in my bridge was very damaged while the other one is in perfect condition so I decided to replace the bad one. I got the inserts for free . Now the problem is I can`t pull it out. I ruined my visegrip trying, I broke a little piece of the edge ( doesn`t cause problems with griping it ), and it didn`t even move... or moved vey barely. What am I doing wrong? How to do it? Please reply fast, if I don`t get this guitar ready tomorrow, I won`t be able to play a very important gig.
as I said: I tried to use visegrips and a big hammer, in both possible directions ( towards the neck and towards the edge ) and it didn`t even move. It broke instead. From what I know, it`s just called schaller tremolo, I can`t get pics atm.
When I got my first floyded guitar I ruined it just in an hour or so. One of my strings broke so I decided to change them all. I didn't know that I shouldn't have put all of them out at the same time. My right hand was holding the guitar whereas the other hand the floyd 😥

Also if it's a quality instrument I would advise you to go to a tech and have him done it for you
Last edited by DHF1234 at Jun 2, 2016,
Quote by DHF1234
When I got my first floyded guitar I ruined it just in an hour or so. One of my strings broke so I decided to change them all. I didn't know that I shouldn't have put all of them out at the same time. My right hand was holding the guitar whereas the other hand the floyd 😥

Also if it's a quality instrument I would advise you to go to a tech and have him done it for you

How did taking all the strings off at once do any damage?

I've owned guitars with floyds and I've never caused any damage by doing that.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Okay... got it. I had to heat it up with a blowtorch, push it in strongly, it didn`t move, but then when I used a hammer to hit the visegrip, it got out... sadly the bridge looks like it was 20 years old because of all the damage, but at least it works PERFECTLY.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
How did taking all the strings off at once do any damage?

I've owned guitars with floyds and I've never caused any damage by doing that.

If you were me you could do anything