When I was in middle school I met this dude named Zach. He was in my woodshop class, he sat next to me and I would talk to him a lot, even though he didn't have much to say. I always knew something was wrong with him. He didn't really respond to people, and didn't have a lot of friends, he was in a few special ED classes, but he looked pretty normal so nobody messed with him.

flash forward 10 years, and this dude add's me on facebook (this was like a month ago).
cool, so I add him and follow him.
I go on his profile and it's nothing but selfies of him doing this weird face
i was thinking "wtf" in my head, but I remembered he was kinda slow, so whatever ...

so a few days after finding me, I got a text message from him
(i have no idea how he got my number...)
and he said "hey bro"
I go ahead and say whats up and do a little small talk. I even ask the dude if he want's to hang out sometime, because it's a been a while, and he's like "cool bro". I sincerely wouldn't mind catching up with the fellow, he was pretty chill

then he texts me again the next day, same thing ... "hey bro"
I text him back, small talk, the end

then he starts texting me everyday with just "hey bro"
he doesn't ever ask to hang out or nothing, doesn't even bring up any topics or shares anything with me... just "hey bro"...

i'm starting to think this dude just want's attention, but I play along with it for a few weeks, but it's starting to bug me that he keeps texting me for no reason, and i have no idea how he got my number.

So yesterday he texted me again for like 100th time with "hey bro" and I just got fed up, and straight up told him that if he doesn't wan't to hang out or share anything with me, he should stop texting me. He says "ok bro"
I feel kinda bad, because I always tell him about my day, how i'm doing, but whatever, he was annoying me

then today the dude texts me again with "hey bro"
I ask him "what do you want?"
and he says "nothing bro"

I then proceeded to tell him to fuck off, blocked his number, blocked him from social media, and I really hope the dude doesn't try to contact me again

i feel bad for telling a slow dude to fuck off, but I had to, he was annoying the chit out of me..

what would you guys do? I seriously regret adding him on social media, I was just trying to be friendly... fuck
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

He was in special erectile dysfunction classes?

Damn, your school was weird.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
hey cool story bro
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
hey bro
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
He annoyed the what out of you?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
He annoyed the what out of you?

chit = shit

i know it takes a second out of my day to respond to his texts, but if he's smart enough to find my number (my contact info is blocked on facebook btw, still clueless...) then he should be able to figure out that I was tired of his "hey bro" texts before I told him to fuk off.

I understand that some people need a form of interaction (seeing as that he has little to no friends), but he wasn't extremely mentally handicapped in the first place. Otherwise I wound't have even added him on social media, and probably wouldn't have even spoke to him middleschool. He just had a learning disability of some sort, probably
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Jun 1, 2016,
Quote by k.lainad
i know it takes a second out of my day to respond to his texts, but if he's smart enough to find my number (my contact info is blocked on facebook btw, still clueless...) then he should be able to figure out that I was tired of his "hey bro" texts before I told him to fuk off.

I understand that some people need a form of interaction (seeing as that he has little to no friends), but he wasn't extremely mentally handicapped in the first place. Otherwise I wound't have even added him on social media, and probably wouldn't have even spoke to him middleschool. He just had a learning disability of some sort, probably

nice reading comprehension bro
I already thought you were terrible anyway.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by sickman411

rip spaztikko
Reminds me I haven't made a post in ages. I'm not as good of an admin as he is.
Quote by k.lainad

i feel bad for telling a slow dude to fuck off, but I had to, he was annoying the chit out of me..

what would you guys do? I seriously regret adding him on social media, I was just trying to be friendly... fuck

I would have done the same, so don't feel bad about it.
Remember...you gave him a chance, and you were being nice about it at first.
It's not your fault that he couldn't take the hint.
He probably just lacks social skills he was trying to reach out maybe develope some better social interaction you just set him back 5 years!

Just kidding bro I'm sure he is going to be fine as long as he doesn't begin stalking you!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by k.lainad
...Am I terrible?

No, but he sounds it. You're positive that your facebook isn't connected to your mobile cellular number? Best to just block him, data memory and everything.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 2, 2016,
There was a girl I was talking to for a while who would annoy me in a similar way. She would text me every day wanting to chat, but would just give me simple responses every time I tried to spark up a conversation and never seemed to have anything to say. It annoyed the hell out of me.
It wouldn't have hurt you to be polite about it...

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Maybe he's actually a scheming bastard and wanted to give you a slow, heavy scare.

Doing the same thing slowly, repeatedly, relentlessly is always creepier than anything sudden that you can call the cops with.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
He was in special erectile dysfunction classes?

This was the first thing I thought.

I would have probably just ignored the messages until they stopped, but your way works too.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
You should have flirted with him until he felt uncomfortable so he wouldn't speak to you again.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
You should have flirted with him until he felt uncomfortable so he wouldn't speak to you again.

Hey bro..

The dude might have been into it. Then TS would've had to follow through... Then he could be in trouble to taking advantage of a mentally handicapped person.
Last edited by BobBastard at Jun 2, 2016,
You should have just replied with "hey bro" and then one day you would have been a joint holder of the world record for longest conversation containing nothing but "hey bro"
I have nothing important to say
it's okay. most of everybody is terrible people.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Took you 100+ times to tell him to go away.

Which one of you is the slow one here...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
100% chance that he's looking at you from somewhere every time he texts you.

Do you own a firearm&?
He's not "slow", he faces extra velocity challenges

Quote by sickman411

rip spaztikko

Holy shit, I've known 3 Zacharys and all three are autistic. wtf
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jun 2, 2016,
I was waiting for another lainad chitpost
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls