Ordered a Randall Diavlo RD5H and a Peavey Vypyr cab, as well as a wgs vetran 30.

Loving the amp so far, sounds awesome, alot of settings to mess around with. the only negative i can think of is no real eq just a tone knob and a switch changing the color of the amp. Changed the preamp tubes straight away with a tung sol in v1 and a jj in v2, ill have to order a power tube soon to swap that one out. It just has two preamp tubes and one power tube. Pretty solid little amp and im pretty satisfied.

I didnt even both with even trying the speaker that came in the peavey cab, switched that to the wgs veteran 30. I def enjoy this setup for than the jet city 2212c i had. Speaker sounds awesome compared to what im used to. Im sure itll sound even better as it gets broken in. if anybody is considering one of these little heads jump on it, pretty awesome for the $300 price tag. i used zzounds payment plan though. love that comany. anyways hapopy new gear day to me, im stoked.

Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Last edited by romeozdistress at Jun 3, 2016,
sweet! looks like a new fun toy. enjoy it!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
sweet! looks like a new fun toy. enjoy it!

thanks, im enjoying the hell out of it already.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
I have a diavlo 20 and i love it. If I was you, I'd get an eq pedal, even the cheapest will work. Then you'd be able to dial in a lot more different tones. Anyway, HNAD!
Thanks guys
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
ill def look into an eq, ordered a jj power tube to replce the ruby. i didnt have one. i still have a few jj backup pre amp tubes.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Cool little amp. I remember there was a bit of interest when this line first launched but it kind of dropped off really quick. I was looking at the 20 before I picked up my Boogie.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
yeah its pretty cool, im guessing the sound will improve even more when i replace the ruby power tube later today.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
What does it do? High gain? Single channel? I'm interested since you liked it better than your JCA and I have one of those at the moment.
High gain single channel
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
I can notice a difference with the jj power tube for sure.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
sweet score

so is it a bit more modern-sounding than the jet city?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice i was kicking around the idea of getting a Diavlo 45 or RT50 before I found my Mesa 2X12 Roadster on clearence for $1100...

Anyhow HNAD!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Dave_Mc at #34001399
sweet score

so is it a bit more modern-sounding than the jet city?

Now I haven't played one (so this is mostly based on the clips I have seen of the series) but the Diavlo seems to be geared more towards modern metal kind of tones.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
yeah id def say its more geared towards a modern sound.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
^ + ^^ thanks

I find the jet cities are modern enough for me. I like a load of gain but not a super-modern tone.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
How heavy is the maximum gain? Ive been interested in the 6505mh and this looks similar.
I can get some immolation type riffs out of it. So pretty in heavy.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A