I played in bands with three bass players were named Victor. Victor Castaneda, he died a few years back. Another bass player named Victor Castaneda. He's still alive as far as I know. And another bass player named Victor his name is Victor Rodriguez and he is still alive as far as I know/
I also played in a band where everybody in the band's name was Rick . We fired the bass player and got another bass player and his name was Rick also.

I've played in a band where I was the only non-Mexican. I played in a band where I was the only white guy. This band had all Mexicans and one black guy. One time briefly I played in a band where I was the only male. I played a lot of bands. That's all over now though. The party is over.
Last edited by yope at Jun 3, 2016,
Dear God.

Now we just need Blode, neptune1988 and FunkyPunk back and to get them all in the same thread and we'll be back in business.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 3, 2016,
Quote by yope
I played in bands with three bass players were named Victor. Victor Castaneda, he died a few years back. Another bass player named Victor Castaneda. He's still alive as far as I know. And another bass player named Victor his name is Victor Rodriguez and he is still alive as far as I know/
I also played in a band where everybody in the band's name was Rick . We fired the bass player and got another bass player and his name was Rick also.

I've played in a band where I was the only non-Mexican. I played in a band where I was the only white guy. This band had all Mexicans and one black guy. One time briefly I played in a band where I was the only male. I played a lot of bands. That's all over now though. The party is over.

I did that for 3 years.
Lots of fun.
Made decent money. Not a ton, but usually $200 or so a week extra. Sometimes less though.
Never a shortage of latina poontang, beer, or food.
Played a totally different type of music than I had ever heard before (Although we did do quite a few 50's, 60's rock and country tunes, but sung in Spanish).
And House Of The Rising Sun, which to date, has been the only tune I did lead vocals on.

No Victors though.
But, my first name is Robert, and the guitarist I replaced, his name was also Robert (or Roberto).
La Fuga was the name.
Some other bunch is using it now I think.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jun 3, 2016,
None. I've played with Skylar, Sam, Josiah, and Mario, but never with Victor. Maybe you should ask Puvvlikk. I bet he knows lots of Victors.
Quote by Spidey93
None. I've played with Skylar, Sam, Josiah, and Mario, but never with Victor. Maybe you should ask Puvvlikk. I bet he knows lots of Viktors.

ftfy
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by CodeMonk
I did that for 3 years.
Lots of fun.
Made decent money. Not a ton, but usually $200 or so a week extra. Sometimes less though.
Played a totally different type of music than I had ever heard before (Although we did do quite a few 50's, 60's rock and country tunes, but sung in Spanish).
And House Of The Rising Sun, which to date, has been the only tune I did lead vocals on.

No Victors though.
But, my first name is Robert, and the guitarist I replaced, his name was also Robert (or Roberto).
La Fuga was the name.

super cool!-My first all Mexican band played all the Allman Brothers jam songs complete with guitar harmonies when it was not classic rock but current rock.
The second one all Mexican one black and one white guy: me: did do one set of authentic Mexican music. I felt right at home because so much music is Latino influenced it was like I played it before. Oddly, if you want to talk about Mexican pussy I've had my share but never in any of the Mexican bands.
Quote by yope
super cool!-My first all Mexican band played all the Allman Brothers jam songs complete with guitar harmonies when it was not classic rock but current rock.
The second one all Mexican one black and one white guy: me: did do one set of authentic Mexican music. I felt right at home because so much music is Latino influenced it was like I played it before. Oddly, if you want to talk about Mexican pussy I've had my share but never in any of the Mexican bands.

Yeah, it was cool.
I remember those days fondly.
Oddly enough, I was in that band, in Southern California (San Fernando Valley mostly around the Pacoima and San Fernando areas), during the 80's when hair metal was the biggest thing going maybe 30 miles away from our territory.
And I looked a lot like Abbey Road era John Lennon with the straggliest looking beard
Oh sweet, yope's back

I have never played with a bass player named Victor, in fact, I've never met a musician named Victor
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
For some reason yope threads always remind me of this guy
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

So if it was a band of all Ricks, your name must be Rick.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

No he once said it was Morty actually.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
No he once said it was Morty actually.

4/10 i know you can do better
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
By the way I have only known two Victors I think. One was an Italian barber with a thick accent. The other liked to longboard. He doesn't longboard anymore though because he is paralyzed so his legs don't work anymore and he is in a wheelchair. Since I know that someone will ask, the paralysis is due to a longboarding accident.
Quote by theogonia777
By the way I have only known two Victors I think. One was an Italian barber with a thick accent. The other liked to longboard. He doesn't longboard anymore though because he is paralyzed so his legs don't work anymore and he is in a wheelchair. Since I know that someone will ask, the paralysis is due to a longboarding accident.

No questions needed

A perfect Yope story
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I've known a few victors but I've never played in a band
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by loumangroup
Every bass player ive played with seem to be called Rob

Same here I have played with or known 4 or 5 bass players names Rob, one named Kent, no Victors tho
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I actually know 0 victors in my life. It's kind of sad.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I actually know 0 victors in my life. It's kind of sad.

Probably know several losers though...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by theogonia777

Well, if that's the case, we can call him Dick, and it wouldn't be an insult.
Skip the username, call me Billy
YOPE!!!!
Quote by theogonia777
he was probably kicked and so he fell down.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jun 3, 2016,
lol

my bass player is named Drew
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

None. The bass players that I have jammed and performed with are Brandon, Robert, Dennis, Johnny, and Angelo and Tumboura. Only one of them were black.
It was Brandon, wasn't it?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by CodeMonk
I did that for 3 years.
Lots of fun.

No Victors though.
La Fuga was the name.

I played in a band where the vocalist's name was Rob (as is my name) and I was replacing the previous guitarist also named Rob, they replaced the drummer after I left with another guy named Rob
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)