Vaibhav was taken to a doctor when he was 18 months old. By then, he was 95cm tall, 10-15cm taller than children his age, and had already started getting facial and body hair. His voice had also started breaking, and he had fully developed sexual organs.

http://hindustantimes.com/delhi/delhi-one-year-old-boy-attains-puberty/story-IWF2025JHSBRKhvGi5xM6I.html

just copy & paste I don't know how to fix link

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Imagine a one-year-old with fully developed sexual organs of a grown man.

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
i mean I'm pretty sure that paedophiles DON'T like body hair so

this kid's protected from any visiting Tory politicians
Quote by Banjocal
this kid's protected from any visiting Tory politicians

eh, i hear davey c has some pretty unusual preferences
i'm generally not a fan of facial hair (i only have a beard to hide my second chin) but i hope he starts growing out his beard now
shit'll be super impressive by elementary school
Quote by K33nbl4d3
eh, i hear davey c has some pretty unusual preferences
well the reason why he always says "young people" is bc if he said the word "children" the backbenchers would cum all over the back of his suit
Quote by Rebel Scum
and OP says "hey, how you doin'?"

j/k

hey

how you doin'?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Banjocal
well the reason why he always says "young people" is bc if he said the word "children" the backbenchers would cum all over the back of his suit

i assume this is the result of bitterly won experience?
All this fucked up shit always happens in India. Are they all banging their siblings over there?
Wait, does he develop as well? Is this baby gonna write some poetry and put on black mascara?

Does his puberty end after a few years? Might be a better idea to have it done with before he develops any long-term memories.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jun 3, 2016,