Another orchestral piece, pretty gorgeous sounding if I do say so myself. Lookin for opinions and critique.
Attachments:
Lucid Landscape.gp5
Lucid Landscape.zip
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
the modulation at around 0:33 is super nice, that switch into major or whatever it is.

1:18 too, that change in mood is awesome.

I heard the guitar pro before the soundcloud one. when i first heard the GP one, i thought some of it sounded a little too cluttered/messy, but that it might sound better recorded with proper mixing and such. I was right. some of it still does sound a little "full" but the meshed-together sound might fit with the theme of the song.

3:24 is awesomeee. esp. when the snares? come in. i'm listening without headphones right now, so i can't really tell.

ahhh the melodies at ~4:30 are sick and oh my GOD that piano outro is so good. i want to hear more of this type of stuff from you!
where are the links since this new fooking layout?
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Yeah i noticed that, every single attachment is gone. Good job UG
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
oh jeez UG

it's a good thing i've gone through my attachments a few times and DL'd stuff. I'm thinking about posting a massive thread, an archive of sorts for UG songs (esp. those collabs we did)
It's back

I'll give this a listen
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X