I can't fade my jean because I don't know how to.
I got a normal 8 oz jeans for almost most 3 month now its not even faded. i wear them after I soaked it in water after I bought it and I have never washed it I have heard many people not washing their jeans for like a year or so
Ok but how do you wear them?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Heavily faded, have a pair of jeans that were once black, now gray from white streaks in the threads
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I saw a guy from Levi's on a talk show once he said if your not going to wash your jeans regularly (which he actually recommended) he said just to fold them and put them in the freezer to kill all of the odor causing bacteria.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jun 3, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Ok but how do you wear them?

what do you mean by that
I don't really wear jeans to offroading my car or something basicly I wear my jeans out to a mall or something, But if you are asking me the style I am wearing it somehow I bought it the sleeve is perfectly in size and length is perfectly at my shoe not too long and not too short
Not faded at all. Not that 1950s blue-denim color either. On the dark blue side.
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
I like mine pretty dark I guess 'cuz then I feel like I can throw a collared shirt on & look presentable
Quote by neidnarb11890
I like mine pretty dark I guess 'cuz then I feel like I can throw a collared shirt on & look presentable

Yeah this
Quote by JustRooster
I love dark colored jeans too very simple and pretty much blends in with any shirt
Works for everything but dark blue shirts because I'm not Sanic.
Quote by JustRooster