My dog sprained his ankle about a week ago. I have been babying him for a week and the limp went away. So this evening I took him to an open field to let him run to see how he would do. He ran fast, for about 100 yards then he stopped running and poked his leg up in the air. It seems his leg was not healed completely.
So I picked him up and started carrying him home on the bike. The bike was in too low of a gear. The gear shift lever is on the right-hand side. I was holding the dog with my right hand. So I crossed my left hand over to switchgears. I totally lost control. As we were falling down I let the dog go. My left hand caught my fall and I rolled over and scraped my knee and elbow on the right-hand side on the pavement.
I sat there for about two minutes and got up. It hurt. The dog was set down gently but I was not. My left hand feels inflamed and a little sore. The injuries to my knee and elbow are totally superficial road rash.
I got home and poured some 91% alcohol on my knee. The pain was incredible. I decided not to do it on my elbow.
My dog sprained his ankle about a week ago romping in the field that was adjacent to a parking lot, the asphalt from the parking lot rose abruptly straight up 3 inches. He banged his paw into it. Now we both hurt.
Rotten luck bro hope you and your dog get well soon, good looking out tho saving the dog during the crash
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Yope, you probably hurt that dog's paw and set it back in it's healing doing that
Either that or it's permanently damaged
What breed?

Also hope your injuries heal quick.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I like reading your threads because I know what your voice sounds like so I read them in your voice and you have a good voice for reading threads
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I like reading your threads because I know what your voice sounds like so I read them in your voice and you have a good voice for reading threads

I read them in Christopher Walker's voice
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Yeah
Quote by Evilnine
Rotten luck bro hope you and your dog get well soon, good looking out tho saving the dog during the crash

Thank you, as we crashed I laid him down on the pavement just before impact. To him it was nothing. So thank you, I did not even think of that. I did not even think that some people would have just let go of the dog and let him fall so that they could regain control and not fall down. That thought did not cross my mind, it was unthinkable to me. So that's how I am. Sometimes I lose sight of this. I think that I'm not a very good person. but someone who would crash himself into the pavement to save a dog further injury, how could that person be crappy?
That didn't occur to me. Thank you for making me think of it and helping my self-esteem. You made someone feel a little better today.
Yea when I show girls the scar on my finger they let me stick it inside of them.

Sometimes
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I would if they asked.

They've never asked though.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

I like not being in jail.

If I ever need a place to sleep for the night I'll consider it though. Then it'd be a win either way.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis

you guys should have matching casts and sign each others cast

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Pastafarian96
Yope, you probably hurt that dog's paw and set it back in it's healing doing that
Either that or it's permanently damaged
What breed?

Also hope your injuries heal quick.

Miniature pinscher. I walked him over to the meadow in first gear. That's a fast walk to a human and a normal walk to a dog. I just turned him loose in the field and he started running like a bottle rocket. So it wasn't hurt again at all until he tried to run as fast as he could and then that did it.
Today you can still see he is favoring it.
I slightly hyperextended my elbow also. It hurts if I bend it in or out as far as it will go.
I guess the hand sprung out and the outer side of the Palm with the inside of the elbow facing out is how I broke my fall.
I'm like a cat, graceful, quick ,limber athletic. All my falls on bikes, and there's been a bunch, never hit my head.
This is why carrying things while cycling is a bad idea

I haven't crashed my bike in many years and that's because I don't carry things when I cycle and also because I haven't ridden in years
I have nothing important to say
pet that pupper for me.

all i have is this dumb cat.

hes laying on the floor all weird and licking the carpet atm.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug