Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Field Marshal Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, KG, GCB, GCH, PC, FRS

Just to trump your 1st choice.

Damn yeah good one.
Quote by kalypto
field marshal rommel

For real? He's definitely on my list as well. Well executed tactics and extremely able commander.
All cats
Richard Nickel
Albert Camus
Fox Talbot/Bayard/Daguerre

there aren't many people I really admire so much as I think "damn they were chill" and the ones i admire are more for who they were than what they did

folks like Fox Talbot were just inventors - I'm sure there are plenty of folks who made/discovered what led to modern technology who are equally as deserving of being admired
Last edited by Banjocal at Jun 4, 2016,
peoppe who eat other people
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jhymadesh
My dad

Appreciate it son
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Preet Bharara

If he isn't AG in a Clinton presidency I'll be very disappointed.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'll just do historical/famous people cuz more interesting. I admire a lot of people for a lot of things so these are just a few people who I admire for the life they led

Abraham Lincoln - failing a bunch and being hated, but persisting and being open to change

Pope Francis - living a life dedicated to helping the poor and less fortunate. that's pretty chill

Jonas Salk - caring more about humankind than about getting $$$ for the polio vaccine

Oprah - persisting through her early life struggles, and being willing to use her fame and fortune to help other people
I admire anyone who is true to themselves

Including Hitler

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Admiration isn't really my thing. It places them on this pedestal and puts distance between us as fellow human beings, when really it's something anyone can do when you put your mind and heart to it. Though I would say I'm a fan of someone's work.

Quote by UltimateGuizar
Hydra, his hair is amazing.
Clearly you haven't met captainsnazz.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Not many people have my admiration

David Gilmour is a very obvious one, and I struggle to think of more.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Clearly you haven't met captainsnazz.

I have
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Honestly, for people I admire AND respect, I would have to put my sister Pati at the top of the list (And no, I'm not posting pics).
Carly Rae Jepson, because I too would like to be the cutest person in the world. It's inspirational.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Banjocal
are the luckiest people in the world?

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug