This is the first time posting here, and i have always been afraid of posting here because i think all the stuff i write is pure trash, compared to the stuff that you guys upload here. If you see any bar that i need to improve or if the riffs are too standardized or boring, let me know, i want to improve in my song writing and every tip or advice i can get is appreciated.

The song ends at bar 47 and in my head it will end in with a solo that starts at bar 48 and continues for about 25-30 seconds and then the song ends. This solo is not in the file, but i want critique on the riffs and primarly on the bass, since i'm not a bassplayer myself. In the file there is bass riff at the end that i think will suit as the intro for the song, but just ignore it, or let me know if you think it might fit as a intro to the song (maybe some variation of it can sound good as a intro?). Should i just trash it, or can it help lift up the song? Let me know!

If you critique my song i will promise to let me know my opinion about yours if you have a thread here on UG! Every help/critique i can get is appreciated! If it's bad say so, if it's good let me know, if you have an idea of how to make it sound better, tell me! Every opinion is appreciated.
Attachments:
blabla.gpx
Could you export it in GP5?
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by kylendm
Could you export it in GP5?

Download GoPlayAlong.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
For an actual crit:

It's not the most interesting form of thrash. Very mid-tempo Carcass-y riffs that kind of stagnate on arrival. They all kind of fit together but it reminds me a lot of when I first started in that I wanted to write 'A' genre and listened to bands within that genre exclusively, but that shouldn't be the way.

I have no idea what your influences actually are but:
To get to a unique voice in 'A' genre, you need influence from 'B', 'C' and all the way down to about 'Q' or 'R' depending on how deep you get.
Thrash, especially, is quite the oversaturated genre and bands just love to 'borrow' each others moods and tones. Only good thrash bands doing things these days are Vektor, Revocation and possibly Sylosis and I really recommend you give them your whole attention. Read some of their tabs, listen for their signature melody style, etc. Try to develop something unique to you and you'll rapidly improve your writing chops.

Also mandatory 'outside of the genre recs' because there's oodles of inspiration to be heard out there.

And something I'd like more opinions on:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1703404
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Download GoPlayAlong.

Also the new tuxguitar update allows us to use gpx
Quote by EpiExplorer
For an actual crit:

It's not the most interesting form of thrash. Very mid-tempo Carcass-y riffs that kind of stagnate on arrival. They all kind of fit together but it reminds me a lot of when I first started in that I wanted to write 'A' genre and listened to bands within that genre exclusively, but that shouldn't be the way.

I have no idea what your influences actually are but:
To get to a unique voice in 'A' genre, you need influence from 'B', 'C' and all the way down to about 'Q' or 'R' depending on how deep you get.
Thrash, especially, is quite the oversaturated genre and bands just love to 'borrow' each others moods and tones. Only good thrash bands doing things these days are Vektor, Revocation and possibly Sylosis and I really recommend you give them your whole attention. Read some of their tabs, listen for their signature melody style, etc. Try to develop something unique to you and you'll rapidly improve your writing chops.

Also mandatory 'outside of the genre recs' because there's oodles of inspiration to be heard out there.

And something I'd like more opinions on:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1703404

Thanks for the feedback! What you said is also what i was afraid of, that it would sound like the standard thrash that you have heard so many times before. I will take your advice and try to improve for future songs. I will take a look at the links you have posted and see if i get any inspiration from there, i have not explored any new bands in the thrash genre for years and actually never heard of any of those bands except for Obscura wich i heavily listened too a few years back.