just like the tread name I am thinking to completely blocking my floyd equipped guitar by using a small bloock of wood and put it down under the floyd block. A couple of quesiton tho 1.Can I use the method that I mentioned? 2.Will the floyd functions like a fixed bridge? like tuning and etc.
Quote by joseph24
1.Can I use the method that I mentioned? 2.Will the floyd functions like a fixed bridge? like tuning and etc.

1. Yes, but a tremolo stopper is easier to set up to get the bridge at the right angle:

2. Yes, but the locking nut isn't great unless you still use the clamps, in which case your tuning stability will be great but you'll still need to unclamp them to retune.

Tremol-no is also a good, if slightly more costly, option, if you want the change to be easily reversible.
I can't really find your "tremol-no" in my country im in asia those stuff are pretty rare
but will it be any problem id I always leave the locking nut out?
Quote by joseph24
but will it be any problem id I always leave the locking nut out?

If you leave the clamps out entirely, it'll probably be okay, just the tuning stability might not be great. Ultimately, it's easy (and entirely reversible) to find out for yourself.
Tuning stability with an open locking nut is generally fine.

The whole process of buying a guitar with a Floyd and then negating it makes little sense to me unless it's the only guitar available to you.