Hi,
I'm going to have a long trip in China (10 months) and I will bring with me my guitar. The flight and the guitar expedition is quite expensive so I have to find an amp that is small and light in order to put it into my luggage. I mostly play metal. What do you suggest? (note that I'm on a budget)

I already have JamUP Pro and Bias Desktop so maybe I can use them.. but playing with earphones annoy me.. so, what small but good speakers do you suggest to buy?

Thank you
Microcube
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
well guitars and amps are extremely cheap in china, it might be worth just buying them once you get there unless you really want your guitar.

^ The microcube is worth a look and so is the vox mini3 or mini5 for small amps. I have also heard decent things about the Orange micro crush pix (for a small amp).
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by filimontix
(note that I'm on a budget)

Alright, what is that budget?
Quote by Robbgnarly
well guitars and amps are extremely cheap in china, it might be worth just buying them once you get there unless you really want your guitar.

^ The microcube is worth a look and so is the vox mini3 or mini5 for small amps. I have also heard decent things about the Orange micro crush pix (for a small amp).

actually they aren't cheap in china for anything that isn't a knock off. my brother lives there and goes to japan for his guitar needs. everyone assumes since many brands are made there that they must be dirt cheap there. not the case. anything made in china for a foreign brand is considered a product of that country. they actually have to import them into china for local consumption (gov't taxes on this which is why).
I would buy one there. and sell it before you leave.
Is the power different??
Buying one there allows you to buy something larger.
And is there a duty tax on bring the amp and guitar into the country??
Try powered Bluetooth speaker, some of them have cable connection as well. That's what I'm taking on my trip to Europe, plus a Boss Micro Be which is a small processor, I guess Jamup will provide the sounds in your case

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/766796/Billboard-Waterproof-Bluetooth-Speaker-45-H/;jsessionid=0000tN4y80_zknwB_Fp6_OEP6XF:17h4h7dlm
+1 to the small powered speaker for your jamup and bias. IMO an amp as small as you need it isn't worth it. especially compared what you already have.
Live Rig
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Telecaster
Michael Kelly Custom Shop Plum Patriot

EVH 5153 50w
Jet City 2x12
Custom Board

It is NOT trash metal it is tHrash metal...get it right
Quote by Cathbard
Microcube

^^ This!
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
If you have a smartphone there are apps for this then just get Bluetooth speaker or one of thos transducers that you plug into the ear phones on a hard surface that turns the surface into a speaker.
Moving on.....
I'd probably buy something once you get there. Check out Joyo. Maybe they are inexpensive over there?
Guitars:
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .