I'm more into classic rock and blues. I came across a few reviews of the Ibanez GSA60 and they all seem to be positive. However there are some specs I don't really understand. Such as the Ibanez GS270 has a FAT10 Tremolo and GSA60 has SAT10 bridge. What's the difference and which is better ?
I like the looks on the GS270 more cuz of the black hardware color. But i'm confused as I couldn't really find any reviews on that. Moreover the GSA60 has a single coil neck pickup, so I suppose it'll create a hum when set to use the neck pickup.
Any other suggestions in the same price range are welcome! I'm really tight on budget and about $210(14,000 INR) is the best I can do.
I've been playing acoustic for about an year and a half but completely new to the electric scenario
Last edited by padhybiswaranja at Jun 5, 2016,
the trems look pretty similar

don't worry too much about reviews. people normally write a review either if they love a product or if they hate it, so you're getting a bit of sample bias there. plus with beginner gear you're also getting sample bias because of who tends to buy beginner guitars (people who haven't been playing very long).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
the trems look pretty similar

don't worry too much about reviews. people normally write a review either if they love a product or if they hate it, so you're getting a bit of sample bias there. plus with beginner gear you're also getting sample bias because of who tends to buy beginner guitars (people who haven't been playing very long).

Thanks!
Can you tell me the difference between FAT10 and SAT10 bridge ?
I don't know, sorry. As I said, they look pretty similar, but that's just on a small picture on a laptop screen, they might have some differences that I can't see in the pic.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I would just stear clear of the GIO's with cheap trems. If you like Ibanez, look for an older MIJ RG or Prestige with an Edge or Edge Pro.