OK I lie. This actually arrived in April, but I was so busy that I forgot to post about it. Apologies for the huge images.

I managed to score this RG2550Z for £750 on sale, marked down from £999. That's cheaper than the older versions that had the Dimarzio/IBZ pups!

Features:

- 5-piece thin Wizard HP Prestige neck
- White Pearl Metallic Colour
- Edge Zero bridge with ZPS3 system
- HSH pickups - Air Norton, True Velvet and Tone Zone (neck, middle and bridge, respectively)
- Hard-case, manual and multi-tool included

Brief Review

- The neck is very comfortable. I had an S420 (now sold, see pictures) where the neck was just too thin and caused me hand cramps after a while. This slightly wider neck is most welcome. The finish (or lack of...?) on the neck feels smooth, unlike the finish on my SRX430 bass.
- The Prestige fret edge treatment feels great. Very smooth.
- The tuning stability is excellent, even with the ZPS bar removed.
- The pickups are incredibly clear - crystal clear. Quite bright compared to the Infinite pickups on the S420 I had. The HSH configuration makes this guitar very versatile.
- The case is excellent. It's moulded just for this guitar. I just wish it had more compartments since there spaces next to the headstock area. I am also baffled as to why this case does NOT fit the S series as well. Ibanez even makes a single case that fits both and I can't see much reason as to why they don't include that case instead.

After playing this guitar for 1.5 months, I can safely say that this guitar is incredible. I hope to own this for the rest of my life and I'm glad I bought it for the great price!

Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Sweet find!
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
excellent

nice price too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?