Page 1 of 4
Whaaasssup?

Love that intro.

I was driving my car to Yorkshire, and I accidentally drove it into a lake.

Anyway, water started leaking in through the car, probably about waist height. My girlfriend was screaming, thinking we're going under but I was just laughing cause it wasn't a deep lake. I got some guy from the boathouse to help me - we got it back onto the side of the lake.

Girlfriend didn't speak to me all the way home, and this was on Friday. All that she has done since is change her relationship status to "single" on Saturday, now i've just noticed it's showing as "in a relationship" but with someone else.

Do you think she is overreacting here? On the same day, I suggested that she join my gym to help her lose weight as well and I think she took that too personally.

Thanks fellow guitar playas.
The king stay the king
Okay, what actually caused you to drive into a lake? My money is on the fact that you can't actually drive and wound up in a lake is what got you dumped
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'd say she was planning on leaving you anyway and this little incident drove her over the edge.

My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
I'd say she was planning on leaving you anyway and this little incident drove her over the edge.

No there was no edge mate, it was straight into the lake on an incine - it's quite easy to miss actually.
The king stay the king
If I was riding in a car with someone and they drove straight into a lake and started laughing, i'd distance myself from them too.
Quote by Pastafarian96
Okay, what actually caused you to drive into a lake? My money is on the fact that you can't actually drive and wound up in a lake is what got you dumped

Is that a valid reason to leave your partner, because they aint much good at driving?

I am actually normally good at driving, since I passed my test I've only had 3 accidents in 3 years (not including this one), and only 2 were my fault.
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600
Whaaasssup?

Girlfriend didn't speak to me all the way home, and this was on Friday. All that she has done since is change her relationship status to "single" on Saturday, now i've just noticed it's showing as "in a relationship" but with someone else.

I think this problem is deeper than your lake.
Seems like she had other plans.

Quote by tp600
Is that a valid reason to leave your partner, because they aint much good at driving?

I am actually normally good at driving, since I passed my test I've only had 3 accidents in 3 years (not including this one), and only 2 were my fault.

Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Jun 5, 2016,
Quote by institutions
If I was riding in a car with someone and they drove straight into a lake and started laughing, i'd distance myself from them too.

I was laughing at her overreaction!!
The king stay the king
Shoulda told her it was just a prank bro.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Probably already had that guy ready to take your place before the incident even happened.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I think this problem is deeper than your lake.
Seems like she had other plans.

It may well be deeper than the lake, but that's because the lake was very shallow.

She doesnt have "other plans" tho, I don't believe she is actually in relationship with the girl she is saying she is in a relationship with on facebook.
The king stay the king
Quote by ErikLensherr
Shoulda told her it was just a prank bro.

Cheers for the advice bro, learnt my lesson!
The king stay the king
Quote by RAB11

Probably not the only little thing that drove her away.

Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by tp600

Learn to drive.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by aerosmithfan95
Probably not the only little thing that drove her away.

You don't suit "jokes", you're just not the funny type. Probably why you listen to aerosmith.
The king stay the king
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Learn to drive.

Thank you for your words of wisdom, I did already learn to drive obviously!! I had 7 tests and finally got there, not going to go back to learning am I?
The king stay the king
Quote by Banjocal
I'm pretty sure that driving into a lake is an exclusively suicide-oriented activity

Yes, I was trying to commit suicide by driving into a shallow lake.

Where did you graduate from - the college of underachievers and dropouts?
The king stay the king
Quote by whywefight
Dont worry bro

Remember the lesson from scott pilgrim vs the world

'Its probably just because he's better than you'

Hi mate how are you today?
The king stay the king
Good news guys, she has changed her relationship status back to single.
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600

The only person I've met irl who drove this badly was my chinese ex.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
The only person I've met irl who drove this badly was my chinese ex.

Finding this post offensive
The king stay the king
Quote by UltimateGuizar
phew, that's all sorted then.
Seems like you're gonna have a happy stable relationship.

No need for sarcasm, it's a step in the right direction.
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600
Finding this post offensive

Don't bro, it's all good. Plus you gave me a good chuckle. Hope things work out with you and your single girlfriend.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by tp600
Thank you for your words of wisdom, I did already learn to drive obviously!! I had 7 tests and finally got there, not going to go back to learning am I?

Just because you passed doesn't mean you can drive a car safely.

No better way to demonstrate how than when the person you're trying to convince proves your point for you.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jun 5, 2016,
Quote by tp600 at #33997076
No need for sarcasm, it's a step in the right direction.

don't turn right if the lake is there

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Victory2134
Don't bro, it's all good. Plus you gave me a good chuckle. Hope things work out with you and your single girlfriend.

ty
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600 at #33997060
Yes, I was trying to commit suicide by driving into a shallow lake.

Where did you graduate from - the college of underachievers and dropouts?

this is the pit, we're all underachievers and dropouts
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Just because you passed doesn't mean you can drive a car safely.

No better way to demonstrate how than when the person you're trying to convince proves your point for you.

Well the instructor on my 7th test begged to differ y'feel?
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600
Well the instructor on my 7th test begged to differ y'feel?

If he only knew.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If he only knew.

Still see him around town, good guy. Doesn't know about the lake, but knows about my other accident cause I asked him for legal advice in defending the claim.
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600
Still see him around town, good guy. Doesn't know about the lake, but knows about my other accident cause I asked him for legal advice in defending the claim.

Most people aren't going to say openly that you need to learn to drive out of politeness.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
She probably thought you were trying to Stan her. No way you're coming back from that m8
It's comforting to know I'll never be this bad of a driver or this bad with women.
Thank you OP.
Page 1 of 4