Hi guys.

I'm playing 011 flatwound on my jazzguitar. Unfortunately I'm in a situation where it needs new strings and all I have (I'm om vacation) is normal 010's (the neon green ernie ball). Can I put them on without damaging the guitar?

Kind regards :-)
It'll be fine, might need some slight adjustments, though. What guitar is it?
No worries. Lighter strings never "damage" the guitar. If you go too light (008s) there may be some buzzing but 11>10s you probably wont even notice a difference.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Klinze
An Ibanez AKJ85-VYS :-)

That's a mouthful... But more to the point the neck on that is multi-piece with a substantial amount of maple so it should be plenty rigid enough not to notice the change Looks like a tasty guitar too.
Quote by Cajundaddy
No worries. Lighter strings never "damage" the guitar. If you go too light (008s) there may be some buzzing but 11>10s you probably wont even notice a difference.

Listen to the CajunDaddy! 11's to 10's should require almost nothing.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals