Best It's Always Sunny episodes go. My favorites in order of season and then I have my most favorite ones bolded:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_It%27s_Always_Sunny_in_Philadelphia_episodes

"Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare"
"The Gang Gets Held Hostage"
"The Gang Gets Whacked (Part 1)"
"The Gang Gets Whacked (Part 2)"
"The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis"
"The Gang Gets Extreme: Home Makeover Edition"
"The Nightman Cometh"
"The Gang Exploits the Mortgage Crisis"
"The Gang Hits the Road"
"The World Series Defense"
"Paddy's Pub: Home of the Original Kitten Mittens"
"The D.E.N.N.I.S. System"
"The Gang Reignites the Rivalry"

"The Gang Buys a Boat"
"The Gang Gets Stranded in the Woods"
"The Gang Goes to the Jersey Shore"
"The Storm of the Century"
"Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games"
"The Gang Gets Trapped"
"Thunder Gun Express"
"The Gang Gets Analyzed"
"The Gang Dines Out"
"Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense"
"The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award"

"The Gang Beats Boggs"

If I could only pick one I think I would go with The Gang Dines Out or The Cereal Defense.

Country Mac episode
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
That one where they try and drive to the grand canyon is hilarious.

I haven't watched the show in awhile, I think I'll do that now.
I love every one you listed

Honestly, they've only made maybe 5 episodes I don't like

I think my favs would be
Dennis and Dee go on Welfare
The Gang Hits the Road
The Gang Buys a Boat
The Gang Gets Held Hostage
Chardee MacDennis
The World Series Defense
Quote by bradulator at #33997179

I say this at least once a week
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jun 5, 2016,
i really like the jersey shore, just for dee's "FAT FAT ASS" line

gang gets held hostage is a classic

idk i love pretty much every episode
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
The Gang Dances Their Asses Off and the Gang Goes To Jersey Shore. Easily my two favourite. How surreal the Jersey Shore episode was made my day.

The Gang Gets Quarantined is a good one too. Third favourite.
I can't remember what some of the episodes are called but the best ones for me are the DENNIS System, the Nightman Cometh, the first episode of season 11 with the drinking game, the Christmas special and the Charlie Work one that was basically one unedited shot.
I tried so hard to get into It's Always Sunny, but I just couldn't. It's fine, but it never made me actually 'lol'.

I think it's a classic case of a show being mega hyped and everyone's like 'omg it is SO funny you will absolutely love it', then as a result, when it's anything less than mind-blowingly amazing when you watch it, it becomes average at best.

It's why I'm glad I started watching Breaking Bad before the mega hype train rolled in - I think that would've ruined it for me a bit had I watched it due to social media's incessant postings about it.
In the two most recent seasons I really liked Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs and the Family Fight episode. There are loads more obviously but I can't think offhand
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
The Gang Hits the Road for sure. I also like Mac and Dennis:Manhunters
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Country Mac was awesome.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Ya'll have already mentioned the classics but I feel like Charlie Work from season 10 needs more love. That episode is crazy good.

Frank painted black in the basement playing the recorder is the funniest shit every time
cereal defense
flowers for charlie
the christmas special
dennis and dee go on welfare
the nightman cometh
chardeemacdennis
the kitton mittons one

and whichever one had the whole full on rapist thing.

and all the frank centered ones. like Shadynasty, the one where he gets all fucked up and ends up in a psych hospital, and the one where the whole episode is from franks 1st person perspective.

i forgot the gang gets invincible.

oh and the two part the gang gets whacked episodes.

fuck, the wrestling one too.

and the timeshare one.

i could probably do this all day...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Jun 7, 2016,
Quote by Jon777 at #33998600
Ya'll have already mentioned the classics but I feel like Charlie Work from season 10 needs more love. That episode is crazy good.

Frank painted black in the basement playing the recorder is the funniest shit every time

I can't believe I forgot this

and Sweet Dee Dates a ******ed Person
Mac and Dennis Break Up
Hundred Dollar Baby
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jun 7, 2016,
Nightman Cometh is my favorite

Then the one with Charlie and the health inspector, Chardeemacdennis, Family Fight

God I love that show... Cereal Defense is on right now actually
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You