Type: Philips Head
Use: pickup ring (humbucker), specifically the tripple shots by seymour duncan.

Size: 2.5mm x 20mm (ferule type screw (thread doesn't go all the way to the head) and the 2.5mm x 15mm (thread goes the full length) lengths, in black finish.

Quality types preferred (so they don't strip easy, even with the right driver).

Can't seem to find a US based store or supplier that caries these.

Axetec has it, but their UK and thus shipping is WAY above what would like to pay for 2 sets of a 4 pack of screws... (14 euro or so for 8 screws!?!?! wow! International shipping for ya)

I need to replace mine as I didn't have the right driver size for it originally, but these few years later, I've gotten the proper tools and want to replace all 8 of em.

Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to pay for quality, but if there's a US based supplier of these, the shipping will drop dramatically...

And if anyone can find an Amazon supplier that has them with prime shipping, I MIGHT JUST KISS YOUR FEET, lol j/k there but yea.
Thanks for any help. I can't so far in my searching .
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
fastenal has pretty much anything, i have had good luck with them multiple times.

you may have to buy in bulk though. lol. which may make it cost prohibitive.

you could also try grainger. they may not be much cheaper than the others though. not sure about quantities though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
^ Fastenal are decent but may need to special order screws that small. But I'd check your local hardware or hobby shop first

www.stewmac.com probably has them also
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by trashedlostfdup
fastenal has pretty much anything, i have had good luck with them multiple times.

you may have to buy in bulk though. lol. which may make it cost prohibitive.

you could also try grainger. they may not be much cheaper than the others though. not sure about quantities though.

Grainger has almost everything. They also charge 2-3x what anyone else charges for the convenience of one-stop-shopping. Apparently the Amazon model hasn't caught up to them.

Hmmm...

Also, OP, what type of head do you need on these?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jun 6, 2016,
I saw some guy on youtube who refinished the heads of screws black using a sharpie & that clear nail polish or whatever it is. Seems to hold up just as well as the original screws on guitars from most suppliers.
There, fixed original post. Sorry, thought I was specific enough in providing sizes there. But thanks for letting me know I hadn't provided enough info.
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!