View poll results: Is this problematic?
Yes
20 83%
No
4 17%
Voters: 24.
Page 1 of 2
In UK law a woman cannot rape.

Rape requires the insertion of a penis. While a woman could effectively do the same with an object, it'd only be considered 'sexual assault by penetration', not rape. Therefore, only men, or a trans with a penis, can be charged and convicted of rape.

Is this problematic

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Wasn't there some study done that proved a man can get erect without arousal when being raped? I thought I read that somewhere.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If we are going to stick with the narrative that gender isn't defined by genitalia then some women do have a penis, therefore women can rape.
men cannot be raped =/= women cannot rape.

Otherwise soap in a prison shower block would be a perfectly innocent thing.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by genghisgandhi
no because the sentencing would be the same.

What part of the ass does this claim come from?
Men are already sentenced much harsher than women for the same crimes that can be and are commited by any gender. I don't see why that would automatically change in this scenario
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Jun 6, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15
Men are already sentenced much harsher than women for the same crimes that can be and are commited by any gender. I don't see why that would automatically change in this scenario

okay, the sentencing guidelines are the same, they both have the same minimum sentence. at least in the UK

it comes from the part of my ass that sat in a UK crim law class two years ago
Quote by genghisgandhi
okay, the sentencing guidelines are the same, they both have the same minimum sentence. at least in the UK

it comes from the part of my ass that sat in a UK crim law class two years ago

This is you bitching about semantics that don't practically make a difference.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Wasn't there some study done that proved a man can get erect without arousal when being raped? I thought I read that somewhere.

you saw the pr0n man
Quote by EyeNon15

Because when a man says no he really means yes, thus women get off lightly
With equal rights comes equal responsibility and blah blah blah that means the law is stupid

I'd like to think being forced into having sex with a fat ugly woman is just as bad as a woman being raped
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
With equal rights comes equal responsibility and blah blah blah that means the law is stupid

I'd like to think being forced into having sex with a fat ugly woman is just as bad as a woman being raped

Being forced into having sex is basically what rape is though....it doesn't matter what the person looks like
cat
Quote by RAB11 at #33997621
men cannot be raped =/= women cannot rape.

Otherwise soap in a prison shower block would be a perfectly innocent thing.

yeah

Quote by Eastwinn at #33997738
that's sounds pretty dumb to me

yeah
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JackSaints

The way the rapist looks couldn't possibly be more irrelevant.
In fairness, he didn't say anything about how relevent the weight and looks of his hypothetical rapist is.
Really the only relevent part of his scenario is "forced to have sex"

Same way if someone says "that gross crackhead raped her"
The grossness and drug addiction arent the relevent part.
Well no, he's saying the thing that would make being forced into sex would be the fact the woman was fat and ugly.

Or that the only way it'd be 'forcing' him into it is if it was a fat ugly woman.

Because, you know, he posts on a forum so there's no chance he's turning down an attractive woman.

Quote by RAB11
Well no, he's saying the thing that would make being forced into sex would be the fact the woman was fat and ugly.

Or that the only way it'd be 'forcing' him into it is if it was a fat ugly woman.

Because, you know, he posts on a forum so there's no chance he's turning down an attractive woman.

Ah, so if a woman refuses to have sex with me simply because I'm too ugly, then I can force her to and it won't be rape?
Of course not. That's not what I'm saying.

But you knew that.

Quote by RAB11

But this is the internet we're talking about. He could be one of those fabled fedora tippers who says m'lady and rejects her and skates off into the sunset.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
What are you saying?
That it shouldn't be considered rape simply because someone is shallow and doesn't want to fuck a fat chick?
This thread is absolute cancer.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Sounds about right, I mean a woman shoving a dildo in a guys ass isnt rape because it doesn't involve a vagina. Only vaginas can be raped.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33997793
What are you saying?
That it shouldn't be considered rape simply because someone is shallow and doesn't want to fuck a fat chick?

No, he's not saying that either.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Well it looks like he's just agreeing with me then because it looks like he's just saying that "fat and ugly" are the only reasons that he wouldn't want to have sex. And that if an attractive woman wanted it then he would be all for it.

No one has to provide a reason for not wanting to have sex but being not physically attracted to someone is a perfectly valid one.
Quote by JackSaints

So what ARE you trying to say as it would seem something is being lost here in the interperatation? Are you saying that it should less than or not at all a crime if you are forced by some good looking woman that is crazy and has a gun or slips something into your drink? Because she is good looking? I mean she could have any number of STD's so...

Another exercise in futility but I still can't help but watch!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

"forced" is the only part that matters.
Otherwise you could nitpick any such statement.

"Hey that tall guy forced me to have sex with him!"

"Oh so what you are saying is that it's less of a crime if a short guy did it, ok I see how YOU are"
I consider it a problem of terms rather than actions. That we treat sexual assault as lesser than rape where sexual intercourse is involved, is the problem.

This argument of course relies on the presumption that sexual assault and rape have different connotations, and that those connotations carry different weight
Quote by Evilnine
So what ARE you trying to say as it would seem something is being lost here in the interperatation? Are you saying that it should less than or not at all a crime if you are forced by some good looking woman that is crazy and has a gun or slips something into your drink? Because she is good looking? I mean she could have any number of STD's so...

Another exercise in futility but I still can't help but watch!

I'm saying this, basically:

Quote by RAB11

I'll risk the STDs if there's a condom about
I have nothing important to say
I would feel very violated if a woman raped me. I don't care if she is pretty or ugly, sex is not for you bitch, fuck off. You can pay me for a model of my dick, but that's as far as you are gonna get.
Quote by JackSaints

this one time, I was raped by a pretty cute guy
he was confused by me crying, so he pinned me down and stuffed his dick down my throat for a while to drown out the noise. there was no one else home, so no one heard me anyway.

I assure you that him being cute did not make a difference.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

In that guys case he's already said that the woman's looks would make a difference to him though.
I hate that guys are always like it'd only be rape if she's ugly cause if she was attractive I would naturally just want to fuck her anyway. It's not like it would be anything like normal sex, if she was gonna rape you it's gonna probably be violent and not really care about the well being of you or your donger.

ALso like STDs and stuff
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

yeah it's how violent they are and whether they could have STDs that's the problem, not the whole, y'know, restriction of autonomy or mental trauma thing
Hey if they guy is experiencing pain and humiliation while being forced to do something against his will, if he looks up and sees a pretty face that makes all the pain and humiliation go away that's totally believable
Page 1 of 2