Page 1 of 4
I treat women like my eggs.

Beaten and stuffed.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I treat women like they are human beings, I obejectify woman on T.V. just to mess with my wife but she knows I am just fucking around and we have a good chuckle about it.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Some of those are iffy as far as sex objects go.
I've been flashed in public a few times.
Teachers always asked for hugs.
And I'm sure if I ever gain a lot of weight my moobs will thoroughly be joked abouts
He even gives her the last bowl of his ganj
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Not exactly. Keep thinking that. Or you could give up the whole joke and learn from me. It's all up to you, I'm just gonna keep being me.
All people are objects, regardless of gender. Bow before me, peasants!
I have nothing important to say
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers at #33997984
Not exactly. Keep thinking that. Or you could give up the whole joke and learn from me. It's all up to you, I'm just gonna keep being me.

Don't be so hard on yourself... I learn lots from you.

Like I look at your posts and I think, "man I am glad I didn't take half as many drugs as this guy did in high school" and pat myself on the back.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I treat women like *I'm* an object, as in I do nothing.
If there is a God, it's me.
sometimes

i do feel bad actually, when i do that

but i once heard that what you think first is what youve been conditioned to think, what you think next reveals who you are

or some shit

maybe im just trying to make myself feel better about being a piece of shit idk
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112 at #33998013
but i once heard that what you think first is what youve been conditioned to think, what you think next reveals who you are

I like this. Makes me feel better about myself.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It's not our culture. It's the fact that we are animals with a inherent instinct to mate. If femenism makes you feel ashamed as a woman for something as natural as wanting to be attractive to the opposite sex then it really has gone too far.
Quote by Gantz92
It's not our culture. It's the fact that we are animals with a inherent instinct to mate. If femenism makes you feel ashamed as a woman for something as natural as wanting to be attractive to the opposite sex then it really has gone too far.

natural's not in it
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33998091
Objects don't give me wood so no.

Home Depot gives you wood as well so does that mean Home Depot is a woman you'd like to fuck?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Which home Depot is this that goes around giving out free wood???
Lowes makes me pay for it.
Quote by EyeNon15 at #33998108
Which home Depot is this that goes around giving out free wood???
Lowes makes me pay for it.

I know my local one gives me free wood every time I pass the power tool section.

Lowes gave me gonorrhea
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster

public class Woman{}

public static class WomanTreater
{
  public static Woman Treat(Woman woman)
  {
    return woman;
  }

public static object TreatWoman()
  {
    var woman = new Woman();
    return (Treat(woman) as object);
  }

public static void Main()
  {
    TreatWoman();
  }
}
Quote by gonzaw

public class Woman{}

{
{
return woman;
}

{
var woman = new Woman();
}

{
TreatWoman();
}
}

lol
Quote by gonzaw

public class Woman{}

{
{
return woman;
}

{
var woman = new Woman();
}

{
TreatWoman();
}
}

GODDAMNIT I WAS GONNA MAKE THAT JOKE

I code in Ruby so yes I treat women as objects.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I treat all people like objects, or maybe I mean obstacles I dunno.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Do we treat objects like women though?

I feel like it's only fair to objects if we get both sides of the debate.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Don't be so hard on yourself... I learn lots from you.

Like I look at your posts and I think, "man I am glad I didn't take half as many drugs as this guy did in high school" and pat myself on the back.

I didn't drink or smoke or take any other form of drug until after I graduated. I actually played guitar sober for 4 years. Amazing. Now I just smoke. The other drugs aren't really interesting to me.
if I recognized that I treated women as objects then the system would alter itself until I had been convinced that I was not one of "them" and continued my pointless existence
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
if I recognized that I treated women as objects then the system would alter itself until I had been convinced that I was not one of "them" and continued my pointless existence

I feel like I almost get your point, but your wording is so vague that it's hard to tell.
Quote by qrEE
I feel like I almost get your point, but your wording is so vague that it's hard to tell.

it was mainly a joke about hegemony and shit like that
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My sexuality traits render me pretty much incapable of treating women like objects, meaning that I get to wave my magical wand of condescension upon this whole thread.
Occasionally. Men too sometimes. It's a real issue I have that I've had to work through. I feel like it's more of a defense mechanism than what I enjoy, to the point where I'm concerned about any desire for control (sexual or otherwise) and what that would reflect to myself about my ability to operate within my understanding of myself.

Also, this thread might seem political and germane to feminism but it's really not if you're answering the question. Your personal experience, not social ideology.
Page 1 of 4