one time I picked up my dildo and she said "we toys can see eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. So play nice."

ever since then I've learned to treat objects with lots of respect.
If there is a God, it's me.
Once when I was little I bumped into a mannequin and apologized to it. Other than that, no.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Once when I was little I bumped into a mannequin and apologized to it. Other than that, no.

ive done the same thing its pretty embarrassing

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
The amount of attention and care I put into my cars easily dwarfs those for human beings.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Waifu pillow is a real person you just don't understand.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by qrEE
one time I picked up my dildo and she said "we toys can see eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. So play nice."

Holy shit.
After a gig I always pat the old Marshall for a job well done. I have named objects in my life because of the stuff that happened or things I've been through with them.

I have a really nice Carrera racing bike I call Stephanie, the running joke is 'I'm going to ride Stephy when I get home'

I have named my PC tower Amy V4, the V4 is because this is 3rd PC I built myself but then her HDD died so I had to do a brain transplant... which is why she is now named Amy V4. I started to name my PCs because I did start building them myself and to be honest having a PC when I was that young and growing up in the prime internet development era was quite special. The PC connected me to the wider world in a way that just uncomprehensible back then.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I call my bottle opener Greg. We've had deep political discussions.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Only guitars like a weirdo

Oh and I scream at things like that are people when they make me angry
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Only my vehicles and music gear.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Any 'thing' that I perceive to have a personality. Usually said 'thing' has a set of complex moving parts that provide non-uniform functionality (auto/bike).

Some things that have human or life-like characteristics become people as well.

Anything that's named differently than how the object is defined is treated as a person. Similar to Anthony, I've named my amp heads, guitars, and my first soldering pencil. They certainly don't make soldering pencils like they used to.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
I've only named a guitar once, a Schecter Gryphon which I called Peter because family guy. Other than that not really. I've named cars, but I never use the name really. My friends used to call my first POS car "the green dragon"
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
It's funny cause as much as I love guitars I don't think I have ever named one outside of a joke. I call my Dean the bitch or blue balls but aside from that, I just call them guitars
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by chrismendiola
When people name their things HMD.

what does HMD stand for? HMU stands for "hit me up", so I'm guessing HMD stands for "hit my dick"?
If there is a God, it's me.
Quote by qrEE
what does HMD stand for? HMU stands for "hit me up", so I'm guessing HMD stands for "hit my dick"?

Hold my dick
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
im nicer to some of my things than my family, but thats because theyve proven themselves to be of some worth.

unlike my fuckface brother.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug