I mean I call my cat "my poor kitty baby/angel" but that's about it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I have conversations with my cats. But I also do the motherese thing with them.

They're cuddly and I love them
Boop \

Boop Boop \

Boop Boop Boop \

Boop Boop Boop Boop \

Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop \

Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop Boooop

Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop /

Boop Boop Boop Boop /

Boop Boop Boop /

Boop Boop /

Boop /
Not really. Most of my conversations with my cats involve me saying stuff like "get down from there you weirdo" "What the hell are you doing you weirdo" and "what the hell is wrong with you" and doing that in the tone you'd use for a baby just wouldn't have the same effect.
I have nothing important to say
Nah I like to talk to animals as if they comprehend logic and language completely, it's more fun that way. Sometimes I'll speak in a different language to the cat or something, just to see the confused look of 'I kind of hear certain sounds I'm used to, but they're being used differently...?'
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by matt bickerton at #33998818
Oh god yes, in the most embarassing, stupid voice ever.
This
Quote by Minkaro at #33998821
but I do have conversations with them, like "no, you can't have your dinner yet...it isn't time...we've discussed this before."
plus this.

The baby talk doesn't happen always, it depends on the situation.
of course i do

her full name is molly mingletons

Quote by Minkaro at #33998821
I do have conversations with them, like "no, you can't have your dinner yet...it isn't time...we've discussed this before."

also this, yeah
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Absolutely, I have a Beagle and I also speak with him as if he completely understands the conversation he don't mind listening but all he really wants a a little bit of milk in his dish.

I also tell my wife what the dog says and she says "oh he's talking now?" and I reply "only to me"
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Absolultely! I also carry on converations with him as if he totally comprehends everything I am saying, he listens patiently but he really just wants a bit of milke in his dish.

I also tell my wife what the dog says to me and she say's "oh he's talking now?" to which I reply "only to me"
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Absolutely, I have a Beagle and I also speak with him as if he completely understands the conversation he don't mind listening but all he really wants a a little bit of milk in his dish.

I also tell my wife what the dog says and she says "oh he's talking now?" and I reply "only to me"
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Absolultely! I also carry on converations with him as if he totally comprehends everything I am saying, he listens patiently but he really just wants a bit of milke in his dish.

I also tell my wife what the dog says to me and she say's "oh he's talking now?" to which I reply "only to me"
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel

Good one! My computer double posted I didn't notice!

Sometimes I talk to my grandkids like they are pets, I tell them to sit, stay, roll over etc. the 9 month old just laughs the 4, 8, and 9 year olds usually begin acting like dogs the 4 year old will even hike his leg like he is peeing on your leg
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jun 7, 2016,
All the time. Not to mention several variations of his name, in addition to several variations of different songs with his name or "puppy" inserted into the lyrics. I feel no shame.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)