Mostly indifference. I've found one crawling over my arm a few times and just flicked it off.

Of course those are the small thread-legs ones that aren't very scary. I'd probably be scared out of my wits if I had a tarantula near my foot or something.
They're cute/cool.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I have an irrational aversion to them. Especially if I see one chilling on a wall, continue what I'm doing and then glance back up and it's gone.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
They're cute/cool.

I'm very fond of spiders. I refuse to kill them under almost any circumstance because they are so beneficial to humans.
Quote by RAB11
I have an irrational aversion to them. Especially if I see one chilling on a wall, continue what I'm doing and then glance back up and it's gone.

Just think of all the good that little fella is trying to do for you. He eats all the bugs he can find in your place and all he asks is you don't squish him.

I had a few wolf spiders living in my old apartment years ago. It was a filthy apartment, granted, but I never touched any of those spiders. One of them was the size of a silver dollar in the body and that little SOB crawled over me a few times when I was laying on the floor watching TV. A little creepy but looking at the size of it I realized..he'd eaten a LOT of bugs in my apartment.

Spider trivia: Female tarantulas can, and often do, live over 20 years. Males live 1-3 years. How fair is that?
Yeah, I know it's irrational as none of them in this country are poisonous and they're great at keeping other pests at bay.

That said, I'm still not a fan. Tiny ones don't phase me, but those big hairy fuckers need to be dealt with before I'm able to relax or do anything else.
Quote by ultimate-slash
I thank them for killing annoying flies and mosquitoes
And cockroach babies, I think.
Quote by matt bickerton
Yeah, I know it's irrational as none of them in this country are poisonous and they're great at keeping other pests at bay.

That said, I'm still not a fan. Tiny ones don't phase me, but those big hairy fuckers need to be dealt with before I'm able to relax or do anything else.

LOL. The really funny thing about that is the big hairy ones aren't very dangerous, except for the Poecilotheria breeds (I'll cop to looking in WIKI to see how that was spelled), and they just make you really sick. The pretty tarantulas you see in the old Ron Ely Tarzan TV series, and in "The Mummy Returns" are called Mexican RedKnee Taratulas. They look fierce as hell, but they are sweethearts. That's one of the reasons they are so popular in movies, because they are docile and not dangerous, but they sure look scary.

You do have a venomous spider in Briton, the European house spider. The venom is medicinally significant, about on par with a hobo spider. But they aren't aggressive.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
And cockroach babies, I think.

And they say all babies are cute
Quote by TobusRex

Spider trivia: Female tarantulas can, and often do, live over 20 years. Males live 1-3 years. How fair is that?

Not fair at all

I react by thinking "oh look a spider". If it's in my bedroom I will move it outside or in a different room. Otherwise I just ignore them.
I have nothing important to say
Outside: indifferent or interested
Inside: indifferent to annoyed to terrified depending on size and species
cat
Meh I don't pay much attention to them.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Spiders I'm fine with.

Silverfish creep me the fuck out though. I hate 'em.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
We have deadly brown recluse spiders here so I kill every one I see because I can't tell the damn difference
I don't really mind them

Found this in my backyard once:

Last edited by nico_9550 at Jun 7, 2016,
My wife and I love them and name the ones that live in the house. And we have a pet tarantula named Fluffy.
I don't mind your common British spiders whatever size the are.The can't do you any harm and generally don't do anything.If I came across an escaped pet tarantula I would probably crap myself but I would probably try and capture rather than kill it.
I don't mind em. I mean, if one crawls on me it might startle me a little and I'd flick it off, but that's about it. If I see one in the house sometimes I kill it and sometimes I'll just ignore it depending on where it is and if it looks like it might be poisonous. I'm too lazy and don't care enough to relocate one. It's either getting killed or left alone.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
They're cute/cool.

second.

I love spiders they're like lil house cleaners for bugs that I don't like as much. I like all bugs except crane flies, locusts, and cockroaches. Wasps I kinda dislike a lil but not a whole lot.
If there is a God, it's me.
I don't get why people in this county (U.S) have such a weird fear of spiders...bro, its a fucking bug. Get over it. They don't do anything if you leave them alone.

Now while this may be approaching pot/kettle territory...I SEVERELY dislike wasps. Bees I don't mind, but wasps need to be extinct.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
This little guy was keeping the bugs off me outside

Look at how cute it is

Ain't it precious? :3
I think Roland and Blackstar make better practice amps.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
On the topic of wasps..yeah, wasps suck. Bees are cool, but you have to be careful around them.
spiders can get to fuck

unless it's a cellar spider chilling in the top corner minding it's own business

any other spider than cellar spider's can get to fuck though
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by MaidenMan88
My wife and I love them and name the ones that live in the house. And we have a pet tarantula named Fluffy.

This

We used to get Murray Huntsman spiders at my parents' and we named them ever since I was a toddler.
I treat them like American police on black people.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I hate them because I always seem to walk face-first into their webs and then freak out trying to get it off me and checking my hair/clothes for spiders