A lot of rain. Mild wrist sprain. Cabin fever. Playing the guitar is a no-no. It's been well over 72 hours, most of the pain is gone except in the thumb joint radiating into the palm and just into the wrist .
I have been icing, compressioning and resting it. So I guess now comes the time of gently doing a little bit of therapy.
The dogs toenail was ripped out. There was no blood. Maybe he did not have a sprained paw . It's the second one he has ripped out on the same paw , right next to the one that was ripped out years ago. That one never grew back in. Maybe he had both a sprained paw and ripped out toenail.
Like how much rain are we talking here
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
is it the min pin
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Our garage got flooded today, now it's sunny and balmy like nothing happened.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by theogonia777
is it the min pin

25 lber about 5 pounds of fat, 17 pounds and we got him at the pound and he was fighting weight borderline starving, he was skinny, real skinny.
we had a big storm warning the other day.

pretty much nothing happened.

then the power went out all night 15 minutes into GoT.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
She walked through my door like a tigress walks into a Burmese orphanage — strawberry blonde and legs for hours. No dame her age could afford a coat like that, and the kinda makeup she had on gave me a good idea how she got it. She had bad news written on her like October of '29.

rain.mpg
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Like how much rain are we talking here

Like something like a lot, like that. It rained for like over about 24 hours. We got a tropical storm down here once and we got over 11 inches. My wife had a slight nervous breakdown. She had just bought a nice trailer with a carport. The storm blew away the carport. We weren't even moved in yet!
My son-in-law fixed it one day. He's got a captain's license,, a realtors license, and can literally build a house. I have seen him in action. He knows how to do everything. He has so much experience he looks at something figures out how to build it or fix it and builds it or fixes it. No trial and error no mistakes.
Not this storm but that big one the roads were rivers in the trailer park we had just bought there were fish swimming in them. There were cars stranded left and right from the foolhardy who tried to drive through.

This storm wasn't near as bad as that one.
Yeah, we got it too. Had a lot of rare pepes in our backyard from it, was pretty relaxing:

Last edited by Fat Lard at Jun 7, 2016,