So, this isn't my usual style of music. But I do like this, the instruments work really well together and the dynamics are spot on. The rhythms are good as are the melodies. Structurally it's about the right length and the song is split up well. I've been getting into post-rock lately and the verses speech thing is done well on this too (a common thing in that genre). I'm not a fan of the vocal styling for the chorus, but I never am a fan of the growls. It seems well done for the style though. I can't comment much on the mix through my laptop speakers, but I found the hi-hat/ride a bit relentless. I also think the guitar solo could be better, I just didn't think much of the phrasing - it was right to end on the fast runs that led into the chorus, but the build to it seemed uninspired to me. C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1703546
I feel like you could bring up the clean vocals a bit in the verses - I like the affect , but I found it pretty hard to understand the words.

Same with the guitar solo around 3:00. It gets dominated by the rhythm guitar parts. One cool trick is to do some EQ and make a little boost the high mids of the solo guitar - like around 2 or 3kHz. It might sound harsh if you solo that track, but in the context of the mix you won't notice, and it will cut through better. For a more drastic effect, do a complimentary EQ cut around the same frequency level in the rhythm guitars.
Hello Imm0rtal,

this is a really cool track. Your vocals are awesome. The black metal bits are brutal sounding and your cleaner parts work perfectly with the track and give it a slightly melancholy feel. I particularly the vocals around the 1:55 mark.

Your mix is pretty much spot on for me. I thought it sounded really clean and crisp without a lot of masking going on. The only thing I would say is I think the ride cymbal is a little loud and started to smack my right ear up a bit.

I really enjoyed listening to this. If you're on soundcloud post up a link so I can follow.

If you fancy checking out some rather less inventive black metal, heres my latest track: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1704165

Cheers,