This is my third time posting this question because it looks like my last one got deleted for some reason and because I'm looking for some more opinions. Anyways, I'm currently playing on an Ibanez RGA42FM with an EMG 85 in the bridge and an EMG SA single coil in the neck and a Peavy Vypyr 75 watt amp. I can't decide whether to buy an American Standard Strat, or a Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 amp. My rig sounds great on a really heavy channel and on a clean channel but doesn't sound good for the in between crunch stuff. Is it my amp causing this or just my guitar? Please don't recommend that I buy a cheaper guitar and the amp because I've tried the American Standard Strat and I'm set on it. I will eventually be buying both of these, I just don't know which to buy first. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Quote by GuitarMike17
This is my third time posting this question because it looks like my last one got deleted for some reason

Nope, both your previous threads are still up. Bump this one rather than making a new one, please.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Nope, both your previous threads are still up. Bump this one rather than making a new one, please.

That's weird, I can't find them. I'm new to this whole forum thing.
Quote by diabolical
How's the guitar on the crunch when you roll off a little bit on the volume knob?

It's even worse. It just sounds weak and lacks fullness.