These cunts are back. In England at least. As I was stripped naked - VULNERABLE - in the shower this morning, I spied one making its way across the room. The panic set in, and I thunderclapped that bitch like Hulk himselfI didn't i got out of there as soon as i could.

discuss the many ways in which to kill these fucking creatures
Last edited by Banjocal at Jun 8, 2016,
triggered

i fucking hate crane flies with a passion
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by whywefight
summer in the city

means CLEAVAGE

CLEAVAGE

CLEAVAGEEE

My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Don't mind them myself, as they tend to just sit on a wall doing fuck all. Tiny moths on the other hand are a pissing nuisance because they never stop flying around.
i hate them cause you know they don't do anything but they're like three inches long and are just terrifying

i get my dog to eat them
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence[/center[
Don't know about the UK - but we here in the US seem to have different mosquito species by region.

Up here in Chicago, they're so light weight and small that you're stuck taking notice to body hair being moved by them.

In Atlanta, they're the size and weight of cats.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
I catch them regularly throughout the day and let them outside. I woke up and one landed on my elbow earlier, although it might have been a wasp. Either way I lost track of it and I'm paranoid as hell rn.
If there is a God, it's me.
bugs don't bother me at all when it's just one at a time in my house i'm not stopping my day every time i see one. people i live with tho are up at 3am trying to catch a fly before they can sleep.
Quote by tateandlyle
bugs don't bother me at all when it's just one at a time in my house i'm not stopping my day every time i see one. people i live with tho are up at 3am trying to catch a fly before they can sleep.
what if it flies in your face or ear or mouth when you're asleep

when I was a kid a bug flew in my ear and later on a cranefly flew in my face in the shower, making me fall

these things may have damaged me

woe betide those who ignore their buzzing
a bug flew in my ear and died inside of it, that was gross. Crane flies fly in my face all the time and they are one of three bugs I have phobias of, the other two being locusts and cockroaches. I love spiders because spiders actually *stay out of the way*. People who hate spiders are petty, it's the crane flies you gotta worry about, they're the spiders of the sky.
even if eradicating craneflies caused our entire species to die out due to a break in the food chain it'd be worth it just to end the fuckers ourselves
they're scary cuz if you touch them their legs fall off AND THAT'S NOT NATURAL
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
My biggest problem with them is that they're really dumb and always fly into my head and flop around.

The big dummies
My God, it's full of stars!
also thanks to wwf for reminding me that Regina Spektor exists
Quote by dPrimmy
Don't know about the UK - but we here in the US seem to have different mosquito species by region.

Up here in Chicago, they're so light weight and small that you're stuck taking notice to body hair being moved by them.

In Atlanta, they're the size and weight of cats.

dude we're breeding some sort of god damn super species of mosquito in the south. i blame florida and their nothing but swamp state (aka mosquito factory). those f[size="2[u[/size"]ckers are so big they can bite you through denim and any other clothing. in memphis we have about half and half normal size and half ubermensch mosquitos, but in louisiana and such there's some that will swarm and you can physical feel them bite you, not just notice the itch later.

i don't know why we haven't used science to purposefully extinguish them. i know we can't know the full environmental impact but even most mosquito experts agree there is little chance of it having one, they mostly just spread disease and the species that include them in their diets rarely eat mosquitos exclusively. send them all to hell i say

A massive crane fly once flew into my brothers room and it landed it some old plant thing he'd made at infant school using a CD and paper or whatever. The stupid fly must have thought it was real. What a fucking loser.

Another time I caught a crane fly in a glass and put it down and its legs got caught because they were so long. What a loser.

Crane flies are just massive losers and instead of hating them you should pity them

Sorry for hurting your legs crane fly it was an accident

Anyway what I really hate are the 50 moths who fly into my room whenever I open the window. The big ones that fly around like complete ******s and smack into you are the worst.
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Jun 8, 2016,
Quote by theogonia777

I didn't want to be the first one to admit that I watch this show, but yea that's what I thought of when I saw the title.

AWWW SNAP.
Quote by qrEE
I didn't want to be the first one to admit that I watch this show

this kid my god
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
so what are you a lizard
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
he's a person
Quote by Hydra150
he's a person

I'm glad you read my title, but you missed my signature.
what kind of person has signatures enabled ffs
a person who lives in personville duh. Does it even need to be said!
so i am guessing from context that you are not a he then

so why have we not traded hot lesbian pictures yet
because I don't share pics almost ever online.
In that case, you're a guy too lazy to amass a collection of fake pictures to pretend you're a girl.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'