Page 1 of 2
Yope is back dude. Your time is done.

Let it go.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
id rather have a bowl of coco pops

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

I once had a bowl of coco pops.

I was underwhelmed.
Pancakes are a "treat" breakfast thing in my eyes. Like I'll have them once every few months. Same way I only have a decent cooked breakfast on weekends (and that's because I usually wake up in the afternoon and just have a big breakfast, forget about a "lunch" and have a normal dinner later)

as far as other "sweet" breakfasts, while I don't do cereal, I often have oatmeal with far too much jam and honey on top. also sometimes just have a ton of fruit for breakfast which is pretty sweet, so if anything "savoury" breakfasts are the odd thing to me, especially if it's lots of fried stuff.

Warm sweet pancakes + cold ice cream + hot tea is pretty nice after a painful night out though.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i'd rather have something good like poached eggs on toast or a bacon sandwich
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #34000395

Cocoa Puffs > coco pops

Quote by kalypto at #34000401

huu
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by kalypto

2 sunny side up eggs on toast is pretty much my weekend breakfast. sometimes I might have some sausages to throw in there and then since that makes cooking take longer, I end up frying some onions+mushrooms on the side.

bacon+egg sandwich is when I get into work feeling like crap, so I go to the nearby cafe and get a sandwich and a black coffee.

eggs benedict is my standard breakfast when I'm in a hotel/on vacation. only times I've not gotten eggs benedict while on vacation is when the place does that is that egg with spiced tomato sauce in a little pan thing, edit: called Shakshouka
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Most days i skip breakfast or wake up too late to not feel bad when calling it as such.

Most things i can stomach at that time are sweet, like cakes, fruit, jam on toast.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
The milk in my cereal is sweet enough for me.

Most people eat way too much sugar at breakfast without even realising it. Even stuff like Bran flakes are awful for you.
my treat breakfasts are like having a croissant or pain a chocolat on the weekend, rarely have a cooked breakfast unless im at a hotel or something because it takes too long generally and im hunry in the morning

most mornings ill have either coco pops, shreddies or frosties

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
now coco puffs i can down like ham on a pig.
Quote by kalypto
savory breakfasts are king
if my health permitted me, I would have bacon, eggs and hashbrowns every single meal of my life
Quote by flexiblemile
if my health permitted me, I would have bacon, eggs and hashbrowns every single meal of my life

Your health would absolutely permit you to do that. It's just that your life would be shorter and fatter than you ever imagined it would be, and in a year or so, you'd be unable to see your penis without a mirror.
Quote by theguitarist at #34000408
2 sunny side up eggs on toast is pretty much my weekend breakfast. sometimes I might have some sausages to throw in there and then since that makes cooking take longer, I end up frying some onions+mushrooms on the side.

bacon+egg sandwich is when I get into work feeling like crap, so I go to the nearby cafe and get a sandwich and a black coffee.

eggs benedict is my standard breakfast when I'm in a hotel/on vacation. only times I've not gotten eggs benedict while on vacation is when the place does that is that egg with spiced tomato sauce in a little pan thing, edit: called Shakshouka

Nice. I usually do similar things for breakfast but replace the benny with steak and eggs
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by flexiblemile at #34000476

I want this as my ringtone
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I wish I could have eggs benedict more often but smoked salmon is expensive.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Well I mean you could have it without smoked salmon but that's kinda lame.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by RAB11
I wish I could have eggs benedict more often but smoked salmon is expensive.

O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
ive never heard of eggs benedict with smoked salmon...
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Pleb status confirmed
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by jakesmellspoo

With no salmon they are called Eggs Benedict Arnold
Quote by jakesmellspoo

usually with smoked salmon when I've gotten it, bacon was usually an optional choice.

edit: seems like it's a standard thing to go with salmon in some places like the UK: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggs_Benedict

worth noting I've only ever had it in nice restaurants in UK, europe and israel so prob why I'm used to it with smoked salmon. only tried it with bacon once in some grill diner style place here a while back. was okay but I prefer the salmon.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
It's standard here too.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
ive only ever had it when my aunt used to make it for me all the time. she hates smoked salmon, so not surprised she didnt use it.

she'd always do poached eggs over toast, hollandaise, and bacon if there was any.

id be down to try it with the salmon tho. i just dont know where id go for breakfast like that. i highly doubt ihop is gonna make it with smoked salmon.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Waffles kick the shit out of pancakes anyway.

I usually eat meat (sausage, bacon, or chicken,) pizza, or leftovers from dinner for breakfast.

Yesterday I had sausage in gravy with one egg and buttered toast, it was all I ate until chinese which will likely be lunch today.

I eat either breakfast or lunch, because I'm not cooking twice during the day.
Last edited by stratkat at Jun 8, 2016,
Quote by Will Lane
like how do you eat like 5 pancakes in an ocean of syrup for breakfast

With a fork
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I'm not big on sweets in general, that is; cookies, cake, brownies etc. Pancakes don't have to be super sweet, just use less syrup. I normally eat a kiwi, orange, 2 pieces of plain wheat toast and a bowl of plain oatmeal for breakfast at work every day. Kinda boring.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I don't eat breakfast. Breakfast is for squares.
If there is a God, it's me.
i can't think of a time when i wouldn't like to have sweet foods, apart from after just having had too much

but i usually have oatmeal for breakfast. with honey roasted nuts though.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Beluga caviar !? WTF is this bullshit Belugas are mammals...
- - - - - - - - - - -
I eat fruit and nuts for breakfast. I don't usually eat until I've been awake for a few hours. "Breakfast" foods are all bad for you and do nothing but slow you down for the day.
Quote by Good_Lord
Beluga caviar !? WTF is this bullshit Belugas are mammals...

No, beluga whales are mammals. You get beluga caviar from beluga sturgeon.

Can't even get good peasants these days.
I literally cannot eat for the first two hours after I wake up. Like...aside from really small things. Any substantial meal I'm totally unable to choke down.
who eats fish for breakfast

you buncha eruos
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
well u suck will
no u
Quote by iwannabesedated
I literally cannot eat for the first two hours after I wake up. Like...aside from really small things. Any substantial meal I'm totally unable to choke down.
yeah that is me too. i even struggle with my coffee.
Page 1 of 2