I traded a Jackson for this Mexican Strat last year and I'm considering selling it, but I can't find any info other than how it was made in Mexico in 2011/12 because of the serial number (starting MX11).

I can't work out anything other than how the finish is either blizzard pearl or white chrome pearl, that helps but I'm still struggling to get any further, any ideas on what it could be/ the value (£??

I'd realy appreciate anyones throughts on it, Thank ya!!
$300 USD on this side of the pond.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
it may be a FSR actually. according to the headstock decal placement.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
I'm more interested in the mode than price though I just added that after, so you're saying standard mexican strat, possibly FSR?? I'll see what I can find about FSR's to compare
Quote by Lr-Mtb
I'm more interested in the mode than price though I just added that after, so you're saying standard mexican strat, possibly FSR?? I'll see what I can find about FSR's to compare

it's a MIM standard any way you look at it. the color may make it a little more valuable to some but the guitar itself is nothing special.
Quote by Lr-Mtb

i am not a MIM fender buff (despite owning a dozen or more fenders)* the main reason that i think it could be an FSR is because the logo on the headstock of my FSR has the same logo and info on the front of the headstock as the USA models. it should say mexico on the back.

monomobbo knows more about strats than me, i would listent to him.

*that includes both USA and MIM and i own three USA, a pair of MIM's and a pair of MIK.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i am not a MIM fender buff (despite owning a dozen or more fenders)* the main reason that i think it could be an FSR is because the logo on the headstock of my FSR has the same logo and info on the front of the headstock as the USA models. it should say mexico on the back.

monomobbo knows more about strats than me, i would listent to him.

*that includes both USA and MIM and i own three USA, a pair of MIM's and a pair of MIK.

without more specific details it's hard to tell. FSR (special production models made for a specific client, usually guitar center for MIM stuff) often only have special colors or other small details that differentiate them from regular production models. in the end though unless they have a spec that isn't standard (say different pickups for instance) that makes them in demand then you really aren't looking at much value past the price of a regular model. cool paint jobs will ad some value but really you're only talking about say $25 for a MIM (although you can usually price them at the top end of their used value)
Call Fender CS, give them the serial number and they will tell you what model it is.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77