Page 1 of 2
According to secret documents issued to interrogators at Guantánamo Bay, obtained and released by The Guardian, "the Casio F-91W digital watch was declared to be 'the sign of al-Qaeda' and a contributing factor to continued detention of prisoners by the analysts stationed at Guantánamo Bay. Briefing documents used to train staff in assessing the threat level of new detainees advise that possession of the F91W – available online for as little as £4 – suggests the wearer has been trained in bomb making by al-Qaeda in Afghanistan."[6] United States Military intelligence officials have identified the F91W as a watch that terrorists use when constructing time bombs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casio_F-91W#Claimed_use_in_terrorism

I have this watch. Good to know if everything goes tits up I can use it for another purpose.

Anyone else own the Al-Qaeda watch?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
You stole my joke before I could even make it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
i wouldn't put that cheap plastic tat on my wrist

nothing but swiss for me
Do you reckon I could rob a bank with one? Theoretical question.
I have nothing important to say
the absolute worst / most boring kind of person is one who is a watch elitist

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

ikr
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by EndTheRapture51

I was 100% serious when I likened people who use lesser watches to terrorists.
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #34001459

people in glass houses
i have a fullmetal alchemist pocket watch suck on that chris mendiola

Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #34001478

Normally I'd make fun of someone who watches anime but I watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Free Ali
Free Lard
That thing's ugly so no.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
it's a cool #hipsterwatch

Quote by EndTheRapture51

people who wear pocketwatches are worse than terrorists
luckily i dont wear it its in its display box on my nerd shelf

I used to wear the £19 version. The light was better and it was more waterproof.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
your attitude is ugly

I didn't know your mom's name was "your attitude" 👺
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
lol losers with watches like seriously don't you know your have an internal clock it's called CIRCADIAN RHYTHM lol all you guys becoming slaves to technology when the inner workings of humanity is so sophisticated already lol lol lol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
lol losers with watches like seriously don't you know your have an internal clock it's called CIRCADIAN RHYTHM lol all you guys becoming slaves to technology when the inner workings of humanity is so sophisticated already lol lol lol

i had one once

i accidentally set an alarm on it and it wouldnt stop beeping late at night
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

maybe i just havent been paying attention but i havent noticed anyone wearing a watch lately
Quote by ErikLensherr
I didn't know your mom's name was "your attitude" 👺

genuine style icon here

loads of people wear watches i've found

most of my guy friends do, they're just a handy thing especially if you need to quickly check the time and can't get your phone out

what camo jacket i can't see any jacket he's wearing

The military jacket over Middle Eastern man gown look was so hot in the early to mid-2000s.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
it looks a bit dated now though i'll give you that i wonder if camo will make a comeback
i accidentally signed up because they were giving out free hairbrushes.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2