Hey folks here is my first pedal board.

Everything on this board (and the board itself) is new bar the Ditto X2.

Fishman Platinum Pro - searched long and hard for a DI that had boost and compression in one unit. Sounds great, although need a bit more experience with getting the right EQ and feedback settings but very impressed. Got this over the LR Bags Venue because of the compression really (and price).

TC Flashback - nice delay with some character and not too trebley for a digital delay I've found which is good for acoustic obviously. Plenty of features and really adds something to some acoustic parts

TC HoF mini - just wanted some reverb that I could control and don't have to fiddle with. Does the job

Voodoo Labs ISO 5 - Powers everything with very little noise (the Ditto can produce a tiny bit of hiss at loud volumes). Just gives me confidence knowing that everything is powered properly.

Diago Commuter - This came out of left field as I was going for a Pedaltrain of some sort, but the shop didn't quite have one in a size that would fit everything on. Everything is tight on the board with velcro and it is portable. Only downside is there isn't a hardcase for it and the softcase is a tiny bit lightweight imo

Verdict: very pleased with everything, its a small board with plenty of functionality that does everything I want and makes it easier for me to do it.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Last edited by Shredx at Jun 9, 2016,
Sweet! So I'm guessing this is your acoustic board?
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Indeed it is!
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Nice! Simple clean signal path
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Jun 9, 2016,
You got a nice trio of TC pedals going on. HNPD

I really like the flashback as well. It's one of the few pedals on my board that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Nice. Covers all the bases I'd want for a solo acoustic rig.

Yeah only Other thing I can think of would be maybe some chorus (but not essential) and a vocal harmoniser? Might just be able to squeeze one on. But downside is it would make the signal path more complicated etc
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special