An illegal immigrant received a full ride scholarship to a texas university!

Page 1 of 9

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/texas-valedictorian-faces-online-backlash-213007241.html

This is honestly disgusting! How can we let so many people leech off of our great country like this?? Why is this allowed to happen and WHY HAS SHE NOT BEEN DEPORTED??? She literally admitted to a crime!

Anyways I started a petition to get the scholarship revoked if you guys are interested please sign and share! A win here would be a huge victory for those who oppose illegals reaping our resources:

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-an-illegal-immigrant-received-a-full-ride-scholarship-to-a-public-university?recruiter=554979305&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
Last edited by DChalo123 at Jun 10, 2016,
She should be deported for the sheer stupidity of admitting she was undocumented online where people were going to see it
I have nothing important to say
Quote by genghisgandhi
read your username as DCholo at first, was gonna laugh at the irony

Even if I was Hispanic, this has nothing to do with race. ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL, no matter if you're from Canada, Mexico, Germany, China, etc
Quote by DChalo123

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/texas-valedictorian-faces-online-backlash-213007241.html

This is honestly disgusting! How can we let so many people leech off of our great country like this?? Why is this allowed to happen and WHY HAS SHE NOT BEEN DEPORTED??? She literally admitted to a crime!

Anyways I started a petition to get the scholarship revoked if you guys are interested:

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-an-illegal-immigrant-received-a-full-ride-scholarship-to-a-public-university?recruiter=554979305&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

If your country is great, then surely the leeches are of no matter.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If your country is great, then surely the leeches are of no matter.

Leeches always matter.
Quote by genghisgandhi
read your username as DCholo at first, was gonna laugh at the irony

I thought it was DChurro, which is almost as ironic, and I now I want a doughnut.

Quote by DChalo123
Leeches always matter.

Well damn, I guess that shows us or something something 'not racist but' something something.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Last edited by EpiExplorer at Jun 10, 2016,
You seem to be taking this really personally.

Did you apply for the same scholarship fund and get knocked back for being a dildo?
Quote by Diemon Dave
I'd much prefer a scholarship be given to someone with academic merit then the spoilt brat of a rich person.

That petition is beyond moronic. "Let's ruin someone's future because she was born the wrong side of a fence!"

Get a grip.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by DChalo123
Leeches always matter.

but what if

leeches

anti-matter?
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You seem to be taking this really personally.

Did you apply for the same scholarship fund and get knocked back for being a dildo?

No. I'm just upset that our tax dollars are going to illegal aliens (criminals) instead of our own children. If you cannot see what is wrong with that, then there is no helping you.
Thing is it's probably her parents who are the 'criminals' for taking her there as a child.

What if it's a private scholarship?

Quote by RAB11
I'd much prefer a scholarship be given to someone with academic merit then the spoilt brat of a rich person.

That petition is beyond moronic. "Let's ruin someone's future because she was born the wrong side of a fence!"

Get a grip.

Not really what i'm saying. Give it to the second person in line if they are an American citizen. If she is so smart then she should go back to Mexico, they need her brilliance there. Or AT LEAST make Mexico pay for her education, like damn.
Quote by RAB11
Thing is it's probably her parents who are the 'criminals' for taking her there as a child.

What if it's a private scholarship?

It's not a private scholarship, it is a university scholarship.
Quote by RAB11

Get a grip.

I'm the one who is trying to ruin her future?? She literally admitted to a crime on social media! I think you should get a grip.
Quote by DChalo123
No. I'm just upset that our tax dollars are going to illegal aliens (criminals) instead of our own children. If you cannot see what is wrong with that, then there is no helping you.

She's not a criminal you fucknugget.

She's absolutely eligible for this under DACA.

Now fuck off and be a dick in private.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by DChalo123
I'm the one who is trying to ruin her future?? She literally admitted to a crime on social media! I think you should get a grip.

By the letter of the law she may be a criminal (although the article states that school's county has an arrangement that allow people who immigrated as children to work and study legally) but if you're going to vilify someone working through what must have been a horrendous childhood to make a genuine accomplishment because of where she was born and the decisions her parents made, you're beyond help.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
She's not a criminal you fucknugget.

She's absolutely eligible for this under DACA.

Now fuck off and be a dick in private.

Just because she is eligible for a scholarship, does not change the fact that she is an Illegal Immigrant. Illegal = Crime. The act "allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country before their 16th birthday and before June 2007 to receive a renewable two-year work permit and exemption from deportation." Still does not change the fact that she is illegal. Let me know if you need some more help!
Quote by DChalo123
Just because she is eligible for a scholarship, does not change the fact that she is an Illegal Immigrant. Illegal = Crime. The act "allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country before their 16th birthday and before June 2007 to receive a renewable two-year work permit and exemption from deportation." Still does not change the fact that she is illegal. Let me know if you need some more help!

She's been in the US for 15 years, and thus arrived before turning 4, well below the age of criminal responsibility.

Is that a concept you can understand? That toddlers can't be held responsible for criminal activity.

Of course you can't, because toddlers are smarter than you.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Yeeah, go slapsy, verbally smack him in the face.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by slapsymcdougal
She's been in the US for 15 years, and thus arrived before turning 4, well below the age of criminal responsibility.

Is that a concept you can understand? That toddlers can't be held responsible for criminal activity.

Of course you can't, because toddlers are smarter than you.

Hey! Thanks for the response!

Allowing her to receive this scholarship is just a slap in the face for American Citizens and a sign that the illegal immigration problem has truly gotten out of hand. While I do sympathize a little for the girl, she should not be allowed to have the scholarship in all fairness. It is a bad message.

Thanks and let me know if you have any more questions!
So much fucking idiocy... She worked hard for that scholarship. How can you call someone a leech when they're working harder than you are? Someone comes from another country, works harder than American citizens, and that person is the problem? If she worked as hard as the average american, she wouldn't be called a leech, because she would just be doing some crappy job americans are too lazy to do. She isn't stealing anything. Isn't America supposed to be the land of opportunity? Or is it now the land of "Fuck you for being born in the wrong place"?
Quote by GFraser
So much fucking idiocy... She worked hard for that scholarship. How can you call someone a leech when they're working harder than you are? Someone comes from another country, works harder than American citizens, and that person is the problem? If she worked as hard as the average american, she wouldn't be called a leech, because she would just be doing some crappy job americans are too lazy to do. She isn't stealing anything. Isn't America supposed to be the land of opportunity? Or is it now the land of "Fuck you for being born in the wrong place"?

So would it be fair if an Illegal American Immigrant got a full ride scholarship to a prestigious Mexican University and was chosen over a Mexican Citizen?
Don't worry soon Trump will be the president and he'll ensure that damned leech is sent back to Mexico and then force her to build the wall. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!
Quote by DChalo123
So would it be fair if an Illegal American Immigrant got a full ride scholarship to a prestigious Mexican University and was chosen over a Mexican Citizen?

Absolutely if they had the acedemic merit and put the work in.

She's not being handed the scholarship because she's mexican and then university hates americans ffs.

Quote by DChalo123

yeah, cause america is the best country so we deserve first place everywhere
superman is killing himself tonight
Great, brilliant thoughts, DChalo123! We should deport all possible 4.5 GPA talent to benefit the USA right! How very high-IQ of you!
Quote by Fat Lard
Great, brilliant thoughts, DChalo123! We should deport all possible 4.5 GPA talent to benefit the USA right! How very high-IQ of you!

I guarantee you Mexico needs her more than we do.
She has DACA status, meaning she isn't an illegal immigrant.

Either way, fuckin' cry about it lol.
Free Ali
Quote by DChalo123

Does the word 'meritocratic' mean anything to you?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by chrismendiola
She has DACA status, meaning she isn't an illegal immigrant.

Either way, fuckin' cry about it lol.

Wrong. DACA doesn't change the fact that she is an illegal immigrant. It just allows illegal immigrants to work/school here.
Quote by DChalo123
Wrong. DACA doesn't change the fact that she is an illegal immigrant. It just allows illegal immigrants to work/school here.

So you're saying the only issue here is your own prejudice?

Quote by EpiExplorer
Does the word 'meritocratic' mean anything to you?

There are a ton of Indians and Chinese that do jobs well and are stealing corporate/it/etc jobs from americans with degrees. There has to be a line to stuff like this.
So the state no longer considers them to be illegal... so what's the issue? Or are you bigger and know better than your government?