Page 1 of 3
yooooooooo - love dat intro.

My girl is into some metal, but mostly justin beiber, McBuster and Sugerbabes.

I want to try to get her into more metal but she says its all noisy horrible music for sweaty people with long hair.

Do you think I should try to "change her"? Do you only go out with girls who are into proper music like Metal and Djent?

Thnx in advance playas
The king stay the king
You can't "change" anyone. Not their habits, and certainly not their tastes.

Think, maybe she should change you so you like Justin Beiber. If you think that's impossible, then you know why you won't succeed

Why the hell would you want to anyway? Are you that shallow? If so, find some other shallow person who likes similar music, or stop make shit threads like these.
Last edited by BobBastard at Jun 10, 2016,
Quote by UltimateGuizar
You should call her fat and drive her into a lake and then look for help for your gay cousin.

My name is dPrimmy, and I support this message.

and out of curiosity - was the person your gay cousin's balls touched also inside the family? I mean, you can't catch tehGay unless you touch your balls to that of another man.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
No. There's nothing more unattractive than a loser boyfriend who thinks their music taste is superior
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
You can't change her but if you both open your views to more things you will end up enjoying what the other person likes and have a great time
Quote by EndTheRapture51
You can't change her but if you both open your views to more things you will end up enjoying what the other person likes and have a great time

This. She'll try to like what you like at some point, you'll probably do the same.
You'll rub off on each other.

Glad all my girlfriends hated anything but j /k pop and metal even before meeting me.
Quote by BobBastard

Why the hell would you want to anyway? Are you that shallow? If so, find some other shallow person who likes similar music, or stop make shit threads like these.

No, the lake we were in was shallow, I'm pretty deep
The king stay the king
Quote by steve_muse
No. There's nothing more unattractive than a loser boyfriend who thinks their music taste is superior

Yes but come on Steve, metal is OBVIOUSLY superior to pop, indie & electronic as a genre, which are what she mostly listens to.

We share a spotify account and its proper embarassing if my friends see i've been listenined to Bieber.
The king stay the king
Quote by Banjocal
My ex gf liked harsh noise

she was an asshole

You not over her yet?
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600
Yes but come on Steve, metal is OBVIOUSLY superior to pop, indie & electronic as a genre, which are what she mostly listens to.

We share a spotify account and its proper embarassing if my friends see i've been listenined to Bieber.

1. you need better music taste

2. you need new friends

also are you 15
Quote by stratkat
You'll rub off on each other.

tehehehehehehehehe

Then again, I just got off a call with a supplier in Viet Nam. The rep we were speaking to phonetically sounded like "teet". The room was full of 30-40 year old males.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
Quote by tp600

ugh
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by EndTheRapture51
1. you need better music taste

Well I can see you're into Coldplay and Muse so I won't take lectures from you
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600
yooooooooo - love dat intro.

My girl is into some metal, but mostly justin beiber, McBuster and Sugerbabes.

I want to try to get her into more metal but she says its all noisy horrible music for sweaty people with long hair.

Do you think I should try to "change her"? Do you only go out with girls who are into proper music like Metal and Djent?

Thnx in advance playas
Quote by tp600
Well I can see you're into Coldplay and Muse so I won't take lectures from you

i hate coldplay well done on being wrong about everything ever
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i hate coldplay well done on being wrong about everything ever

What you into? I saw you post you really rate the guitarist in Coldplay.
The king stay the king
Quote by Banjocal
I miss the sex.

She doesn't.
The king stay the king
Quote by EndTheRapture51
a bit of everything really

currently into brand new, turnover, ariana grande, knuckle puck and moose blood.

Oh right, emo then.
The king stay the king
I was hoping this post would at least be funny, but I've learned that your entire game of being a troll is to just be misogynistic as fuck and act like that, in itself, is *hilarious*.

Your taste in music is shit btw.
If there is a God, it's me.
Quote by qrEE

Your taste in music is shit btw.

LOL, please tell me the following are shit:

1. Metallica
2. Megadeath
3. Slipknot
4. Dave Grohl
5. Alex is on fire
6. Buckethead
7. Clapton (only like one song, Layla)
8. Stevie ray Vai

Yeah, didn't think so.
The king stay the king
the only one of those which isn't shit is alexisonfire

but you said it as alex is on fire

which it isnt

further confirming you as an idiot
Quote by EndTheRapture51
the only one of those which isn't shit is alexisonfire

but you said it as alex is on fire

which it isnt

further confirming you as an idiot

Yes but you are openly emo, of course you like alex is on fire. Don't you realise that Emo is basically awful?
The king stay the king
Quote by tp600
Yes but you are openly emo, of course you like alex is on fire. Don't you realise that Emo is basically awful?

It's like jr high over a decade ago.
Quote by BobBastard
You can't "change" anyone.

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by tp600
she says its all noisy horrible music for sweaty people with long hair.

She's not wrong
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by tp600
LOL, please tell me the following are shit:

1. Metallica
2. Megadeath
3. Slipknot
4. Dave Grohl
5. Alex is on fire
6. Buckethead
7. Clapton (only like one song, Layla)
8. Stevie ray Vai

Yeah, didn't think so.

1. That is like listening to the Justin Bieber of metal
2. Slightly better
3. Blode or 14
4. Not terrible
5. ---
6. Zzzz
7. How the fuck can you call Clapton a part of your music taste when you only like one song? That literally doesn't make sense.
8. SRV - boring rehashes of old blues and Hendrix licks
Vai - Zappa wrote better stuff
Quote by Banjocal
>thinking srv is shit

how could you be so wrong

he said "Stevie Ray Vai" which, as we all know, isn't someone who actually exists.
dump your girlfriend, and I'll date her instead. She should date someone who already has great taste.

Do you want to know how I get people into my music? I don't. I don't even try to make people like something that I like. Not since I was a teenager anyways. People naturally gravitate towards my tastes over time because I have a lot of passion for music and it starts to rub off on them after a while, but I have no interest in trying to convince people to like music that I enjoy.
If taste in music is actually important to you, you'll make a decision based on that eventually.

I had a girlfriend who didn't appreciate my taste and even banned certain bands (mostly Rush) from listening near her. Needless to say, that didn't last.

My current girlfriend's taste is still quite different, but she's a lot more tolerant of my tastes, and it has made me more open to getting into hers (to a degree... power metal's not my thing most of the time, but sometimes it's awesome).
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Page 1 of 3