I noticed that a forum category for requesting someone to deliver a tab is suspiciously missing.

So before I go and annoy the community...is requesting tabs a "no no" or if allowed is there a certain place where it should be done?

2nd part, if I am working on my own tab and am stumped on a part but got a decent "college try" going on with a nice chunk of the song tabbed out...what section would I request completion help in?

Thanks all, glad to know you.

Reel
... Have you seen Tab Talk at all?
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Quote by Reeltempting
I noticed that a forum category for requesting someone to deliver a tab is suspiciously missing.

So before I go and annoy the community...is requesting tabs a "no no" or if allowed is there a certain place where it should be done?

2nd part, if I am working on my own tab and am stumped on a part but got a decent "college try" going on with a nice chunk of the song tabbed out...what section would I request completion help in?

Thanks all, glad to know you.

Reel
Hi Reeltempting, please check out the tab talk section for tab requests and help.