Hey,
Im out to buy a new guitar, however the choice is limited considering my budget and the available guitars.

Personally, I have narrowed it down to two that I prefer; the Jackson JS32L Dinky and the Epiphone LP Standard Plustop Pro.
I have tried out both, have been quite impressed and I like both. However, I would like to know the opinion of someone who knows their stuff regarding guitars.

I play different styles, usually bluesy improvs and clean songs, but am starting to learn shredding and all that. I understand that though the Jackson is technically created for metal or heavier genres, shredding on a Les Paul isn't rare.

If anyone can help, I really would love some!
Thank you!
They are completely different guitars, you should really be able to decide which one you like better. Which one feels better? Which one do you like the looks of more?

Neither are bad guitars so you won't go wrong with either of those.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Thanks a lot!
I was wondering if the quality difference was vast, if i'll lose out buying one rather than the other. You've basically clarified my doubt about whether either of these two is worse than the other. Now it's up to my personal preference.
Thanks!