My tab pro has connected me to spotify. I see no difference. What is supposed to happen when I connect to my spotify account ?
Same here: connected with no change to product. I even have a playlist on Spotify named "Covers" that would be perfect information for my Tab Pro account.
+1 to this.Does anyone know the answer of it? there is literally no difference on app and web
eddy_deville wizardarmen edwardomonkeyboy whitjm5 mxstrbng rammslica 

From what I understand, when you're listening to a song on Spotify on your device, you can go into the tabpro app and click on "now playing" and a tab will open up for the song you're listening to. (If there is a tab available for that song)

Maybe UG Support can clarify this?
Hello,

Thank you for your quick response. I have just tried that, played a famous song on Spotify and checked every single button on tab pro, but i am afraid i am unable to see tabs or category for the song i am playing at spotify..
rammslica 

How exactly did you connect it to spotify? I don't see any option for that.

However, if you are playing music from your phone library for example, and then go into the tab pro app (music still playing)
a "Now playing" window up the top appears and you can click on it.
Alrighty, then this option doesn't work on PC or web base. I was playing music on desktop and was connected to Tab Pro via Web browser which is firefox...
just tried on my mobile as well, and unfortunately i am still unable to see what i am listening... it does say connected on tab pro though 
You can now use Spotify to listen to an original track, before it was possible only with the standard Apple Music or Google Music apps.

On a tab's page, please tap on Audio icon with the headphones, a window will open with the options available. You need to have a premium account and Spotify app in order for this to work.
Ultimate Guitar official Support Portal
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

UltimateGuizar I'm sorry, but it's only for Tabs mobile applications, pro tabs don't have the Audio option. 
And unfortunately, Spotify tracks don't show up in Now playing section, it's only for Apple Music app.
If you create a ticket by contacting the Support Team directly at forum-support[@]ultimate-guitar.com you'll receive a personal answer by email within 24 hours.

Quote by UG Support

On a tab's page, please tap on Audio icon with the headphones, a window will open with the options available. You need to have a premium account and Spotify app in order for this to work.

I've Spotify premium and Tab Pro as well and not sure why i still cannot see Audio icon... Is this works only on Mobile phones or is this also works on web? If it works only on mobile phones, would it work on android? 
rammslica As I said in the previous message, this option is available only in Tabs apps for regular text tabs and chords, in Tab Pro there's its own playback.
UltimateGuizar There should not be any problems with Spotify in Sweden, as far as I know it should be perfectly available. 

Quote by UG Support

UltimateGuizar There should not be any problems with Spotify in Sweden, as far as I know it should be perfectly available. 

Oh I have spotify it's the link in my pro account to get the tab app that gives me that problem.

After I click on the ios link there it says not available in sweden, then the appstore switched to USA store and said it wasn't available there either.
UltimateGuizar What if you open Tabs app first, and then chose Spotify as the source of music in Audio function on a tab's page? 

I figured it out!!

iOS - current app version
"My Tabs" tab
"Audio" Headphone icon at the bottom-left
Click the right-side list icon (looks like 3 lines, almost like a hamburger icon)
In the top, there are 3 choice: "Apple Music | Spotify | Music Library"
Click "Spotify"
Preso!

If you don't do that, then it will default to Apple Music and not work.