as in you compare your personality with theirs, or that you find others like you? The latter is perfectly probable.
I think he meant that he matches the stuff he sells to their personality
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I think that's what you're supposed to do (within reason) to be more likable but I've never really been able to.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
okay so

i match their personality for the moment and make it my own. so if they are kind of sleepy, i'll mimic that. if they are chipper i'll be chipper.

i don't do it on purpose, but subconciously.
Last edited by Will Lane at Jun 11, 2016,
like for instance this mute guy (i guess?) just came in the store not saying much but making odd vocal moans so. no i'm kidding he did come in the store though but had a friend with him

the friend was deaf though

lol haha no
Last edited by Will Lane at Jun 11, 2016,
for me its not that deep
i deliver pizza and i just try to make conversation with everyone
awkward silence with strangers is awful
esp when they are about to hand you cash
It is a super power. Use it well. You will from now on be known as the Mimicker.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Will Lane
okay so

i match their personality for the moment and make it my own. so if they are kind of sleepy, i'll mimic that. if they are chipper i'll be chipper.

i don't do it on purpose, but subconciously.

I don't have a source on this, but I know I've read this is a common tactic for getting people to like you, by mimicking their mannerisms even just slightly.

Quote by Neo Evil11
It is a super power. Use it well. You will from now on be known as the Mimicker.

Actually, there was a mutant in in recent years X-Men that had this power, he'd vaguely mimic whoever he was interacting with (though with the added bonus of changing appearance slightly), which would make them more comfortable with him and him be more influential.

So maybe OP is a mutant.

But no, it's pretty normal really. People often act slightly differently around different people.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Don't worry Will Lane
I too do this

I affectionately call it emotional leeching
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'm sure I do that too, to an extent

most probably do
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
if im understanding your meaning, yeah i think its common human behavior to mimic other peoples body language and mannerisms or something like that.

i think i read it somewhere once.

or i just made it up.

idk, i just woke up.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by soundgarden1986
I hope I die before I start acting the way customers do

you probably already do it.

RIP, sg
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by soundgarden1986

Do what I do and buy everything online.

If I could order drugs and food online you can bet I'd never go out just to buy stuff.
Quote by stratkat at #34004867
Do what I do and buy everything online.

If I could order drugs and food online you can bet I'd never go out just to buy stuff.

i do order online

but i work in a store so that doesnt help me

if it gets too bad i steal a cashier and make them do my job while i fuck around in the freezer
i like going out to buy stuff sometimes

it's an #experience

often a bad one but

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I'm not going to talk to an elderly person the same as I would a young person and stuff
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
It's incredibly normal and common. Congrats! You're average
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by soundgarden1986
"Working hard, or hardly working? AHAHHA"
"If it doesn't scan, it means it's free, right? AHAHAH"

Quote by Godsmack_IV
wtf when/why did scourge come back?
I've always been here. Lurking. Watching. Breathing heavily.
Nice curtains, by the way.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by bassdrum
for me its not that deep
i deliver pizza and i just try to make conversation with everyone
awkward silence with strangers is awful
esp when they are about to hand you cash

I also deliver
pizza and this
is true.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by OddOneOut
It's incredibly normal and common. Congrats! You're average
yaaaaaaaay normalness

Quote by geo-rage
It's a sales technique. Mimic them then buy it yourself.
rt i have bought a fair good portion of the stock here.
If the dude is super serious and asking tons of questions, Ill answer his questions promptly etc... and if the dude is laid back and just shooting the shit then I'll do the same but not to the point where I'm copying them and their mannerisms. That would be a bit rude IMO.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.