Page 1 of 13
Somehow I feel like you shouldn't be allowed to start these threads anymore.

Gonna dig my heels in here and wait for all the cognitive dissonance on all sides.
Advantages to being in the closet just gained a point

Seriously fuck this.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Shooter's name confirmed as Omar Mateen
https://twitter.com/All_Journalists/status/741986747966316544/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Fatalities are going up too. I'm going to work.......fuck this shit
All he ever wanted was drugs and dicks...
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
RIP lolmnt
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Tongue in cheek comment decrying Islam as a "religion of peace"
Argument about the inherent violent nature of this religion vs. effects of extraneous variables

ad nauseum
They're not ISLAMIC okay? They're just terrorists. Don't call them Islamic terrorists. They're not real Muslims GOSH
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
The worst thing is that it has become boring. I fully expect a terrorist attack during the European Championship as well.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Holy shit, fatalities now numbered around 50. This is not your average US shooting, this is a whole higher level of tragedy.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
Holy shit, fatalities now numbered around 50. This is not your average US shooting, this is a whole higher level of tragedy.

Yeah. One of those cases where gun control does not really seem to be the issue. Some terrorists will get their hands on weapons no matter what.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Yeah. One of those cases where gun control does not really seem to be the issue.

Ooohooo, I love these sorts of multi-conundrum events where there's no clear answer to anything and the panties doth begin to twist.

Also rip people ect.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Wait, was he a trump supporter? I'm confused
it will get real confusing when they explain how it wasn't their fault and how white people deprived them and called 'em names on a regular basis.

probably throw a white gun shop owner in there too
I dunno.. in most countries it is very difficult to get a hold of a rifle capable of killing that many people
Quote by babysmasher
I dunno.. in most countries it is very difficult to get a hold of a rifle capable of killing that many people

Difficult =/= impossible. Plenty of automatic weapons were found in Belgium, France and I think even the Netherlands when they were trying to close down that terrorist cell.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Carnivean
They're not ISLAMIC okay? They're just terrorists. Don't call them Islamic terrorists. They're not real Muslims GOSH

And apparently neither are the radicals in the Middle East, huh?
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by EyeNon15 at #34004688
What are the links to islamic terrorism?
The middle eastern sounding name?

his skin colour
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by EyeNon15
What are the links to islamic terrorism?
The middle eastern sounding name?

Pretty much.

NBC is claiming to have spoken to his family (which is super fucked up, considering this only happened hours ago), who have said they're pretty sure it's not religiously motivated and is just good ol' fashioned homophobia. But, he's got vaguely Muslim-sounding name, so now Fox, Trump, and the rest of their ilk get to trot out their Islamophobic bullshit yet again.
jesus fucking christ that's awful

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Still waiting to get an up on all my bros and broettes who are in the Orlando area.
My God, it's full of stars!
Shame you started firing shots at Islam before your fucked gun laws, OP.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by kalypto
what a shitty fucking thing to do

all in the name of religion

We have no idea if he did it in the name of religion. The only hints towards a motive we have so far are his family, who said it's not because of religion.
Quote by kalypto at #34004709

all in the name of religion

or probably not
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by TheChaz
Deadliest mass shooting in US history. RIP to the victims

One man did it too
Fucking hell
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Shame you started firing shots at Islam before your fucked gun laws, OP.
assault weapons are already banned tho

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
automatic weapons are already banned tho

Fixed that for you.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Sounds more like a homophobic hate crime than an Islamic terrorist act at this point, at any rate.

Not that the line isn't blurry at times
My God, it's full of stars!
Sounds like a radical Islam motived gay hate crime that will end up as the deadliest terror attack in the US since 9/11. Here are a variety of tweets related to the subject:

---

Damian Paletta ‏@damianpaletta 9m9 minutes ago
Rep. Schiff, who is always cautious, says Dept. of Homeland Security told him Orlando shooter made pledge of allegiance to Islamic State.

Jemele Hill ‏@jemelehill 33m33 minutes ago
Orlando gunman's father says his son was motivated by homophobia, not religion

Noah Pollak ‏@NoahPollak 10m10 minutes ago
Sen. Bill Nelson tells ABC News his sources in intel community believe there may be an ISIS connection to FL shooting

daveweigel ‏@daveweigel 1h1 hour ago
Sen. Chris Murphy on Orlando shooting: "Congress has become complicit in these murders by its total, unconscionable deafening silence."

Benjamin Dixon ‏@TheBpDShow 21m21 minutes ago
Seeing two men kiss triggered this man to kill 50 people. Homophobia in all forms--religious or political--must end.

Mark Harris ‏@MarkHarrisNYC 16m16 minutes ago Massachusetts, USA
If you hold office, I don't want your thoughts or prayers. Look in the mirror and know that your inaction makes you an accessory to murder.

Harold Pollack ‏@haroldpollack 18m18 minutes ago
Gun bans for terrorist watch list rejected in Senate as part of Obamacare repeal bill http://go.shr.lc/1rjUoBZ | We have to think differently

Dan Slott ‏@DanSlott 50m50 minutes ago
You're not safe in an elementary school, high school, college, movie theater, club, or church. The only thing safe is the Second Amendment.

Claire McNeill ‏@clairemcneill 1h1 hour ago
Domenico of LGBT center said he thinks Pulse was targeted bc it is such a visible symbol of unity between LGBT + straight communities.

Justin Miller ‏@justinjm1 40m40 minutes ago
EXCLUSIVE: FBI investigated Omar Mateen; was a "known quantity"

Pablo S. Torre ‏@PabloTorre 36m36 minutes ago
"Politicize" is a useless, empty word

Bradd Jaffy ‏@BraddJaffy 1h1 hour ago
Orlando gunman Omar Mateen was married and had a 3-year-old son, his father tells NBC News

Bradd Jaffy ‏@BraddJaffy 1h1 hour ago
Gunman's father tells NBC News his son got angry a couple months ago when he saw men kissing at Bayside in Miami

Yeyo ‏@YeyoZa 43m43 minutes ago
Have to confess I'm pretty impressed with the mental gymnastics of the #NothingToDoWithIslam crowd after #Orlando. How do you pull it off?

Orlando Police ‏@OrlandoPolice 56m56 minutes ago Orlando, FL
Pulse shooting: In hail of gunfire in which suspect was killed, OPD officer was hit. Kevlar helmet saved his life.

Bradd Jaffy ‏@BraddJaffy 49m49 minutes ago
"I apologize for what my son did. I don't know why he did it. He is dead, so I can't ask him. I wish I knew," gunman's father tells NBC News

(((PatrickRuffini))) ‏@PatrickRuffini 55m55 minutes ago
Think twice this morning before using your public social media presence to push either an anti-Islam or anti-gun agenda

West Wing Reports ‏@WestWingReport 53m53 minutes ago
Florida (mass shootings/terror attack/gay hate crime) will certainly impact presidential race in coming days/weeks

Mo Elleithee ‏@MoElleithee 56m56 minutes ago Washington, DC
God, I'm too sickened by all of this to stomach another oversimplified shouting match over "radical Islam" vs "gun control."

Ron Christie ‏@Ron_Christie 1h1 hour ago
Possibly worst act of terrorism since 9/11 - time for @POTUS to let us know what he knows. We need leadership not silence #tcot

DL Hughley ‏@RealDLHughley 1h1 hour ago
50 ppl killed???? The most Dangerous thing in America is other Americans! #TeamDl

DL Hughley ‏@RealDLHughley 3m3 minutes ago
Only in America can someone suspected of radical Islamic leanings still walk into any gun store and legally buy as many guns as they want!

Larry Elder ‏@larryelder 1h1 hour ago
At the press conference, FBI said it's too soon to call it "Islamic terrorism," but they allowed an Imam to speak. Why? #OrlandoShooting

Matthew Dowd ‏@matthewjdowd
On @ThisWeekABC "let us pause in this moment & realize hateful thoughts become hateful words become hateful actions. We need the common good

Marc Caputo ‏@MarcACaputo 1h1 hour ago
Whether it was an insane lone wolf, a member of an organized terror group or a hater of gays (or all), killing 50 people is a terror attack

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2h2 hours ago
So now we're talking about the deadliest mass shooting in our country's history. Sickening, sobering, deflating, beyond sad.

Frank Luntz ‏@FrankLuntz 2h2 hours ago
Two of the worst terrorist attacks on U.S. soil since 9/11 have happened within the past year. (San Bernardino and Orlando)

Col. Morris Davis ‏@ColMorrisDavis 1h1 hour ago
And this week will be the one year anniversary of the terrorist attack on the African-American church in Charleston.

Bradd Jaffy ‏@BraddJaffy 2h2 hours ago
Orlando gunman Omar Mateen had security officer and firearms licenses

Chelsea Farrington ‏@ChelsFarrington 2h2 hours ago
Gay and bisexual men are legally banned from donating blood in Orlando as dozens of their peers sit wounded in a hospital in need of it.

daveweigel ‏@daveweigel 1h1 hour ago
To be clear, the RELAXED FDA rule only allows gay men to give blood if they’re celibate for a year

Brody Logan ‏@BrodyLogan 26m26 minutes ago
The ban on gay men from donating blood has been lifted in Orlando, all may donate. O+, O-, and AB badly needed

Louis Peitzman ‏@LouisPeitzman 4h4 hours ago Manhattan, NY
I think of that mom looking for her son—and all moms who loved us unconditionally and have been forced to endure the same fear we live with.

Michael Malice ‏@michaelmalice 17m17 minutes ago
If "control" was feasible then there would never be any crimes to begin with.

Michael Malice ‏@michaelmalice 30m30 minutes ago
FACT: The Koran says nothing about gay bars.

Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 30m30 minutes ago
Since 9/11, 85%+ of terror-related deaths in U.S. involve guns.

Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco 23m23 minutes ago
Most kids will learn about guns and how to use them and that you can resolve conflicts with them from movies and video games.

Matt Oswalt ‏@MattOswaltVA 5m5 minutes ago
"Bad AR-15! Bad! Bad!....OK, I forgive you" - America

Hillary Clinton ‏@HillaryClinton 3h3 hours ago
Woke up to hear the devastating news from FL. As we wait for more information, my thoughts are with those affected by this horrific act. -H

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
Really bad shooting in Orlando. Police investigating possible terrorism. Many people dead and wounded.
Rania Khalek ‏@RaniaKhalek 4m4 minutes ago
Father of the Orlando shooter says son “got very angry when he saw two men kissing” months ago

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
So an Afghan, Muslim, registered Democrat just killed 50 people in a gay nightclub.....Must be Trump's fault.

Looks like the Leftists can't make their minds up on which gun control hashtag to go with. It's not about gun control, it's about Islam.
Last edited by loumangroup at Jun 12, 2016,
Quote by loumangroup
So an Afghan, Muslim, registered Democrat just killed 50 people in a gay nightclub.....Must be Trump's fault.

Looks like the Leftists can't make their minds up on which gun control hashtag to go with. It's not about gun control, it's about Islam.

How do you know all that stuff is even true? People still aren't sure about the motivation

also, we need to just get rid of the 'gay men can't donate blood' thing
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by loumangroup

#woof
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.