Concerns an amp that I have. Bought it close to 2 years ago on StreetWater. It's a Fender Mustang I v.2. A Practice amp. Recently Bought an Ibanez RG4EX1, beautiful guitar by the way, played it on the amp and after a few minutes of some metal, the amp in a sudden moment completely lost its' distortion. I don't think anything blew out... waited a couple hours and turned it back on. Back to normal. Went back to playing. Woke up the next morning, lost all of its' distortion again. Any Advice? Thanks in advance. ^_^

Side Note: Volume is up on both guitar and amp. I know its the amp because I plugged in another guitar, with the same result.
Try installing a fresh copy of the firmware.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Try installing a fresh copy of the firmware.

*sigh* still no luck By the way, thank you guys for the suggestions. Probably gonna have to live with it, till I have the money for a new one.
You haven't contacted Fender yet? The Mustang forum is pretty good, there are plenty of users there and Fender tech people tend to post as well.
Quote by Will Lane
Just to be sure, you have the distortion/gain/preamp volume levels up, right?

Yes

Quote by dthmtl3
You haven't contacted Fender yet? The Mustang forum is pretty good, there are plenty of users there and Fender tech people tend to post as well.
Thanks will go there and see if I could find something.
Definitely get in touch with Fender! The Mustangs have a Five (5) year warranty, so you should be covered as Sweetwater can get you a copy of your purchase receipt from 2 yrs ago.
Mustang v2 III/IV●EXP-1●FUSE●REMUDA●Yamaha THR10C
Epi LP Florentine Pro●LP Cstm Pros●LP PlusTop Pro●Sheraton-II Pro
Cstm Strat Vntg Noiseless●Guild D-55
So Creek Cables●BOSS RC-1●RS7500
D'Addario Strings●Vari-Grip●Planet Lock Straps